Lexington, Virginia: Stonewall Jackson, But Not His Arm
Where the famous Civil War general is interred. His arm has its own grave in Fredericksburg.
Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery
- Main St., Lexington, VA
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery. Three blocks south of US 60 (Nelson St), on the east side of US 11 (Main St.). Drive into the cemetery a little ways. Look for a small road to the right; you'll see Stonewall's statue down that road.
Stonewall Jackson (Without Arm)
Visitor Tips and News About Stonewall Jackson, But Not His Arm
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The grave of General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson (where he's buried, minus his arm of course) is in the middle of Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery. Several other members of Jackson's family are buried around him. His grave is marked by a large statue of him on a pedestal.
[J.J. Kwashnak, 06/02/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 18, 2014
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Mini-Graceland, Elvis City, Roanoke, Virginia
- Giant Watering Can and Flower Pots, Staunton, Virginia
- Freaky Fake Floral House, Staunton, Virginia
- Trojan Dog, Roanoke, Virginia
- Museum of Edgar Allan Poe, Richmond, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips