Pinconning, Michigan: Big Cheese Mouse
In the "Cheese Capital of Michigan," according to the town's cheese-colored water tower, you can pose with a big mouse nibbling on a wedge of the yellow gold.
Wilson Cheese Shoppe
- 130 N. Hwy 13, Pinconning, MI
- Wilson Cheese Shoppe. On Hwy 13 next to downtown. Look for the yellow water tower.
Big Cheese Mice
Visitor Tips and News About Big Cheese Mouse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In Pinconning, the "Cheese Capital of Michigan" -- even the cheese-colored water tower states this -- in front of Wilson's Cheese Shoppe stand two very large mice. There's one on the roof and one on a trailer next to the front door that never seems to move . Inside you will find not only tons of cheese and some fantastic local root beer, but a gift shop full of all kinds of Indian and Michigan souvenirs. What could be a better place to find Indian moccasins than at a cheese shop? Be sure to pick up a container of Port Wine cheese. Um, um, ummmmm......!
[Richard Weiss, 11/25/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
February 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Bowling Ball Tree, Hulbert, Michigan
- Ford Rouge Factory Tour, Dearborn, Michigan
- Two-Story Outhouse, Cedar Lake, Michigan
- Pickle Barrel House Museum, Grand Marais, Michigan
- Allegan County Old Jail Museum, Allegan, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Statue of Liberty, McRae, Georgia
- Miss Electra, Birmingham, Alabama
- Tinglewood Trail: Trees with Faces, Montevallo, Alabama
- White Shriner Statue, Sarasota, Florida
- World's Largest Bowling Pin, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips