Green Bay, Wisconsin: 9/11 World Trade Center Memorial
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
9/11 World Trade Center Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 World Trade Center Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's nice to be outside of my home state of NY and see others remember. So many others besides New Yorkers perished.
Twin Towers 9/11 Memorial
If it is a cold day and the wind is out of the east and you are standing on the third or fourth stair next to the Neville Public Museum reception desk, you can look up and see something really eerie. The smokestack is hidden behind the two towers and the steamy white clouds appear to be streaming out from the two buildings. [WM, 02/04/2006]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Green Bay Packer Receiver - Donald Driver, Green Bay, WI - < 1 mi.
- Tunnel of Automatic Fish, Green Bay, WI - < 1 mi.
- Huge Football, Green Bay, WI - 2 mi.
- In the region: Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship, Bonduel, WI - 22 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 22, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Matt Kenseth Life-Size Wax Figure, Cambridge, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- High School Rocket, Neenah, Wisconsin
- Shoe Store King Kong, Black Earth, Wisconsin
- Home of the Hodag - Chamber of Commerce Statue, Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: SS Red Oak Victory Ship, Richmond, California
- Feature: Rosie the Riveter Visitor Center, Richmond, California
- T.A.R.D.I.S., York, South Carolina
- Vandal-Ravaged Woodhenge, Smithville, Missouri
- Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips