Dallas, Texas: Conspiracy Museum (Gone)
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
- West edge of downtown. I-35E exit at Commerce St., then left on Market St. Three blocks from Dealey Plaza, across the street from the JFK memorial.
- Currently closed.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Conspiracy Museum Evicted for Sub Shop
Visitor Tips and News About Conspiracy Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Conspiracy Museum, a fixture in Dallas, Texas, since it opened in 1993, is being booted by its landlord on December 30. The downtown location on S.... [12/08/2006] Complete News Story
October 25, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Waylon Jennings Museum and Drive-Thru Liquor Store, Littlefield, Texas
- The Egyptian, an Italian Restaurant, Dallas, Texas
- Restored 1940s Gas Station, Jarrell, Texas
- Moses Livestock Bridge, Dime Box, Texas
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mystery Spot, Cairo, New York
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Enchanted Highway, Regent, North Dakota
- Sharlie, Twilight Dragon of Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio