Dallas, Texas: Conspiracy Museum (Gone)
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
- West edge of downtown. I-35E exit at Commerce St., then left on Market St. Three blocks from Dealey Plaza, across the street from the JFK memorial.
- Currently closed.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Conspiracy Museum Evicted for Sub Shop
Visitor Tips and News About Conspiracy Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Conspiracy Museum, a fixture in Dallas, Texas, since it opened in 1993, is being booted by its landlord on December 30. The downtown location on S.... [12/08/2006] Complete News Story
August 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Amarillo, Texas
- Big Spurs, Gainesville, Texas
- The Bear Pit, Waco, Texas
- 80-Foot-Tall Tin Soldier, Waco, Texas
- Little Statue of Liberty, Forney, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Burl Ives Grave, Willow Hill, Illinois
- Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Giant Nose and Glasses, Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Holy Land U.S.A., Waterbury, Connecticut
- The Firebird, Charlotte, North Carolina