Dallas, Texas: Conspiracy Museum (Gone)
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
- West edge of downtown. I-35E exit at Commerce St., then left on Market St. Three blocks from Dealey Plaza, across the street from the JFK memorial.
- Currently closed.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Conspiracy Museum Evicted for Sub Shop
Visitor Tips and News About Conspiracy Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Conspiracy Museum, a fixture in Dallas, Texas, since it opened in 1993, is being booted by its landlord on December 30. The downtown location on S.... [12/08/2006] Complete News Story
May 22, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Prada Marfa, Valentine, Texas
- Bikes on the Barn, Karnack, Texas
- Daisey Bradford No. 3, Overton, Texas
- Joe Roughneck Monument, Henderson, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina
- Colsac III the Free Ferry, Merrimac, Wisconsin
- Pinkie the Elephant, DeForest, Wisconsin
- Mirror Yard, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Tin Man from Wiz, Council Grove, Kansas