Dallas, Texas: Conspiracy Museum (Gone)
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
- West edge of downtown. I-35E exit at Commerce St., then left on Market St. Three blocks from Dealey Plaza, across the street from the JFK memorial.
- Currently closed.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Conspiracy Museum Evicted for Sub Shop
Visitor Tips and News About Conspiracy Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Conspiracy Museum, a fixture in Dallas, Texas, since it opened in 1993, is being booted by its landlord on December 30. The downtown location on S.... [12/08/2006] Complete News Story
February 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- 80-Foot-Tall Tin Soldier, Waco, Texas
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre House, Granger, Texas
- King of Catfish, Lampasas, Texas
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas
- Seminole Indian Scout Cemetery, Bracketville, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Homer the Muffler Man, Bedford, Virginia
- Normal Peg Leg Bates, Fountain Inn, South Carolina
- Hollywood Wax Museum, Hollywood, California
- Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Superstition Mountain Museum, Apache Junction, Arizona