Dallas, Texas: Conspiracy Museum (Gone)
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
- West edge of downtown. I-35E exit at Commerce St., then left on Market St. Three blocks from Dealey Plaza, across the street from the JFK memorial.
- Currently closed.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Conspiracy Museum Evicted for Sub Shop
Visitor Tips and News About Conspiracy Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Conspiracy Museum, a fixture in Dallas, Texas, since it opened in 1993, is being booted by its landlord on December 30. The downtown location on S.... [12/08/2006] Complete News Story
March 24, 2017
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Bat Tornado at Dusk, Fredericksburg, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Eiffel Tower With Big Cowboy Hat, Paris, Texas
- American Freedom Museum, Bullard, Texas
- Paisano Pete, Fort Stockton, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida