Charlevoix (south of), Michigan: Tiny Church
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Charlevoix (south of), Michigan - Tiny Church
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This little Wayside church is across the street from a vineyard. The church doesn't smell the best, and the donations box has been ripped out of the wall, but people from all over have been here. The people who signed the guest book before me were from Italy.
It has four pews that fit about one person. It was a nice tiny church just about 5-10 miles south of the Giant Cherry Pie in Charlevoix on US 31. Worth the little extra travel.
[Lynn Van Hoose, 06/13/2007]
Address: US Hwy 31, Charlevoix (south of), MI
Petoskey, Michigan - Tiny Church
Another of these tiny churches can be found in Michigan on US 31 just north of Torch Lake and south of Petosky (named for our state stone). Marriages are often performed there. A guest book shows visitors from all over the world every year.
[Karen Swords, 03/30/1999]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 21, 2013
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Chicken, Hudson, Michigan
- Dinosaur Farm, Coloma, Michigan
- Public Bathroom in Pointillism, Saugatuck, Michigan
- Paul Bunyan, Manistique, Michigan
- World's Largest Tire, Allen Park, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Big Green Dinosaur, Wharton, Texas
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips