Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Mothman Souvenirs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carolyn Harris is the owner of Harris Steakhouse [which sells the souvenirs]. It's a diner with awesome food from a simple menu. Mothman burger and onion rings are awesome. If you tell her you're from out of town, she will sweetly ask for you to sign her guestbook. She has some famous names in her many books. It's a must-see for this little town.
May 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Longest Single Arch Steel Span Bridge, Fayetteville, West Virginia
- Rotating Root Beer Mug, Huntington, West Virginia
- First Summer Presidential White House, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Mountaineer Military Museum, Weston, West Virginia
- Water Monster's Daughter, Hurricane, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont