Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Mothman Souvenirs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carolyn Harris is the owner of Harris Steakhouse [which sells the souvenirs]. It's a diner with awesome food from a simple menu. Mothman burger and onion rings are awesome. If you tell her you're from out of town, she will sweetly ask for you to sign her guestbook. She has some famous names in her many books. It's a must-see for this little town.
August 1, 2015
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- The Farnham Colossi, Unger, West Virginia
- Feature: Burial Ground of the Hatfields, Sarah Ann, West Virginia
- Feature: Corner of Hatfield and McCoy Streets, Matewan, West Virginia
- Hillybilly Marble Maker Sam Hogue, Ellenboro, West Virginia
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana