Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Mothman Souvenirs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carolyn Harris is the owner of Harris Steakhouse [which sells the souvenirs]. It's a diner with awesome food from a simple menu. Mothman burger and onion rings are awesome. If you tell her you're from out of town, she will sweetly ask for you to sign her guestbook. She has some famous names in her many books. It's a must-see for this little town.
February 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Paul Bunyan and Babe, Nitro, West Virginia
- First Amputation of the Civil War, Philippi, West Virginia
- Grave Creek Mound, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia
- Metal Elephant, Wheeling, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona