Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Mothman Souvenirs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carolyn Harris is the owner of Harris Steakhouse [which sells the souvenirs]. It's a diner with awesome food from a simple menu. Mothman burger and onion rings are awesome. If you tell her you're from out of town, she will sweetly ask for you to sign her guestbook. She has some famous names in her many books. It's a must-see for this little town.
May 30, 2016
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Bridge Walk: 88 Stories High, Fayetteville, West Virginia
- Grave of Stonewall Jackson's Mom, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Longest Single Arch Steel Span Bridge, Fayetteville, West Virginia
- Rotating Root Beer Mug, Huntington, West Virginia
- First Summer Presidential White House, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin