Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Mothman Souvenirs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carolyn Harris is the owner of Harris Steakhouse [which sells the souvenirs]. It's a diner with awesome food from a simple menu. Mothman burger and onion rings are awesome. If you tell her you're from out of town, she will sweetly ask for you to sign her guestbook. She has some famous names in her many books. It's a must-see for this little town.
August 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Metal Rooster, Wardensville, West Virginia
- Braxton County Monster Chair, Gassaway, West Virginia
- Hillbilly Hot Dogs - We Got the Weenies, Lesage, West Virginia
- Big Chair, Elkins, West Virginia
- The Farnham Colossi, Unger, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 31 MPH Speed Limit, Trenton, Tennessee
- Giant Morel Mushroom, Nevada, Missouri
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota