Los Angeles, California: Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum
Slick exhibits and presentations argue that psychiatry is really BAD. For the human race. Sponsored by the Church of Scientology.
Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scientologists have never been fans of psychiatrists, and vice versa. The latest salvo in this acrimonious relationship is the new Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum, which had its grand opening on December 17.
... [12/28/2005] Complete News Story
February 21, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- General Sherman: World's Largest (not Tallest) Tree, Sequoia National Park, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Collaboration (A Statue), Davis, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio