Los Angeles, California: Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum
Slick exhibits and presentations argue that psychiatry is really BAD. For the human race. Sponsored by the Church of Scientology.
Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scientologists have never been fans of psychiatrists, and vice versa. The latest salvo in this acrimonious relationship is the new Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum, which had its grand opening on December 17.
... [12/28/2005] Complete News Story
April 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California
- Memorial to America's Worst School Bus Accident, Martinez, California
- Wind Organ and Sonic Sculptures, San Mateo, California
- Building Shaped Like a Whiskey Barrel, North Hollywood, California
- Chew Mail Pouch Tobacco Barn, Merced, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Old Mill Park - Concrete Wood, North Little Rock, Arkansas