Los Angeles, California: Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum
Slick exhibits and presentations argue that psychiatry is really BAD. For the human race. Sponsored by the Church of Scientology.
Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scientologists have never been fans of psychiatrists, and vice versa. The latest salvo in this acrimonious relationship is the new Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum, which had its grand opening on December 17.
... [12/28/2005] Complete News Story
March 25, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
- Large Statue of Pope John Paul II, Duarte, California
- Madera Zoo Site, Stuffed Polly, Madera, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington