Los Angeles, California: Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum
Slick exhibits and presentations argue that psychiatry is really BAD. For the human race. Sponsored by the Church of Scientology.
Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum Opens
Visitor Tips and News About Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scientologists have never been fans of psychiatrists, and vice versa. The latest salvo in this acrimonious relationship is the new Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum, which had its grand opening on December 17.
... [12/28/2005] Complete News Story
June 27, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- Restaurant Inside An Airplane, Tulare, California
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: English Pub With Double Decker Bus, Giant Pumpkin, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: 26-Foot-Tall Coyote, Healdsburg, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota