Highlandville, Missouri: World's Smallest Cathedral (Closed)
Not tiny by Tiny Church standards, but still pretty small. Has its own pipe organ and services on Sundays.
- US Hwy 65 to the Highlandville/Hwy EE exit. Drive west for about thee miles. Turn right at the easy-to-miss "World's Smallest Cathedral" sign onto Kentling Rd and drive about 300 yards. The Cathedral will be on the right, back in the trees, tucked between suburban houses.
- Closed in 2010.
World's Smallest Cathedral
Visitor Tips and News About World's Smallest Cathedral (Closed)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's smallest cathedral (not just a tiny church). Has a genuine pipe organ and church services. Was featured in Ozarks Mountaineer magazine.
Go north on Highway 65 When you reach the Highlandville/Hwy EE exist turn left and follow the route
[Anne Reece, 01/24/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Undercliff Grill and Bar, Joplin, Missouri
- Scrap Iron Sculptures, Stanberry, Missouri
- Jesse James Feather Duster of Death, Kearney, Missouri
- New Madrid Earthquake Museum, New Madrid, Missouri
- The Pump, La Russell, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Continental Divide Trading Post, Continental Divide, New Mexico
- Marker: Atom Bombs Dropped Here, Eureka, North Carolina
- Navajo Code Talkers Statue & Window Rock, Window Rock, Arizona
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips