Highlandville, Missouri: World's Smallest Cathedral - Closed
Not tiny by Tiny Church standards, but still pretty small. Has its own pipe organ and services on Sundays.
- US Hwy 65 to the Highlandville/Hwy EE exit. Drive west for about thee miles. Turn right at the easy-to-miss "World's Smallest Cathedral" sign onto Kentling Rd and drive about 300 yards. The Cathedral will be on the right, back in the trees, tucked between suburban houses.
- Closed in 2010.
World's Smallest Cathedral
Visitor Tips and News About World's Smallest Cathedral - Closed
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's smallest cathedral (not just a tiny church). Has a genuine pipe organ and church services. Was featured in Ozarks Mountaineer magazine.
Go north on Highway 65 When you reach the Highlandville/Hwy EE exist turn left and follow the route
[Anne Reece, 01/24/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 30, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Mile Long Graffiti Wall, St. Louis, Missouri
- Big Steer, Lamar, Missouri
- Stand Where a Man was Killed by Wild Bill Hickok, Springfield, Missouri
- Oldest Continually Operating Ferry on the Mississippi, Canton, Missouri
- The Y Bridge, Galena, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Warrior King Jesus on a White Stallion, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Longest Historic Covered Bridge in the USA, Medora, Indiana
- Sit with Giant Lincoln, Boise, Idaho
- Old Idaho Penitentiary, Boise, Idaho
- Tiny Church, Kahaluu-Keauhou, Big Island, Hawaii
Latest Visitor Tips