Sevierville, Tennessee: Llama Treks - Shortcake with Banana Man
Sevierville, Tennessee - Llama Treks - Shortcake with Banana Man
Visitor Tips and News About Llama Treks - Shortcake with Banana Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I am Sandy Sgrillo, the owner of the company -- Smoky Mountain Llama Treks -- we hike with llamas! They are sweet, friendly and carry all our food, gear and supplies! We hike beautiful trails in the Smoky Mountains! Banana Man, my favorite llama, loves to eat strawberry shortcake with whipped cream and his lips turn all pink! He licks them clean and people love to photograph him! It is a very unique adventure for all ages! All types of treks ranging from 1-Hour to 2 days! Gourmet meals included!
[Sandy Sgrillo, 09/15/2003]
Llama Treks - Shortcake with Banana Man:Address:
1839 Creek Hollow Way, Sevierville, TN Directions:
Several miles east of Sevierville on Jones Cove Rd, then up side roads into the Smokey Mountains. Visitors are warned that their mobile devices will get them lost; directions will be provided after they book a trek. Admission:
Advance reservations required. (Call to verify)Phone:
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 21, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- USA Titan Fireworks Rocket, Pioneer, Tennessee
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Most Powerful Musical Bi-Polar Tesla Coil, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Muffler Man Holding a Hamburger, Kingsport, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips