Willimantic, Connecticut: Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Willimantic, Connecticut - Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Visitor Tips and News About Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Approx. 4 ft. tall fiberglass frog statues were placed around town, left over from a local artist showcase last summer (2005). Some were apparently permanent installations. Certainly tied in with the same local legend that brought about the semi-famous Frog Bridge.
[Rich Brauch, 02/26/2006]
Frog Statues - Community Art Project:
- All over town, most along main street, one in the hospital.
October 7, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- American Museum of Tort Law, Winsted, Connecticut
- Feature: Muffler Man Cowboy: Big Bob, Norwich, Connecticut
- Jack, First Presidential Pardon Turkey, Hartford, Connecticut
- Wrong Site of Amelia Earhart's Secret Wedding, Noank, Connecticut
- Barnum Museum: Centaur Skeleton, Bridgeport, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri
- Giant Carnivorous Plant Statue, Sebastopol, California