Willimantic, Connecticut: Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Willimantic, Connecticut - Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Visitor Tips and News About Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Approx. 4 ft. tall fiberglass frog statues were placed around town, left over from a local artist showcase last summer (2005). Some were apparently permanent installations. Certainly tied in with the same local legend that brought about the semi-famous Frog Bridge.
[Rich Brauch, 02/26/2006]
Frog Statues - Community Art Project:
- All over town, most along main street, one in the hospital.
July 1, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- St. Margaret's Shrine, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Large Stanley Cup Statue, West Haven, Connecticut
- Holy Land USA, Waterbury, Connecticut
- Wild Bill's Nostalgia Center, Middletown, Connecticut
- Cadillac Ranch Tribute Made of Yugos, Middletown, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota