Willimantic, Connecticut: Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Willimantic, Connecticut - Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Visitor Tips and News About Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Approx. 4 ft. tall fiberglass frog statues were placed around town, left over from a local artist showcase last summer (2005). Some were apparently permanent installations. Certainly tied in with the same local legend that brought about the semi-famous Frog Bridge.
[Rich Brauch, 02/26/2006]
Frog Statues - Community Art Project:
- All over town, most along main street, one in the hospital.
December 3, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- PEZ Visitor Center, Orange, Connecticut
- House of Doors: Muffler Man No. 2, Cheshire, Connecticut
- White Squirrels of Shelton, Shelton, Connecticut
- Jack, First Presidential Pardon Turkey, Hartford, Connecticut
- Castle Tower Civil War Monument, Winsted, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Seneca Oil Spring, Cuba, New York
- Giant Mailbox, Casey, Illinois
- World's Largest Pitchfork, Casey, Illinois
- Home of Superman Plaque, Cleveland, Ohio
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas