Willimantic, Connecticut: Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Willimantic, Connecticut - Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Visitor Tips and News About Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Approx. 4 ft. tall fiberglass frog statues were placed around town, left over from a local artist showcase last summer (2005). Some were apparently permanent installations. Certainly tied in with the same local legend that brought about the semi-famous Frog Bridge.
[Rich Brauch, 02/26/2006]
Frog Statues - Community Art Project:
- All over town, most along main street, one in the hospital.
August 3, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Barnum Museum: Centaur Skeleton, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Holy Land U.S.A., Waterbury, Connecticut
- Frog Rock Roadside Park, Eastford, Connecticut
- Traveler Restaurant: Free Books, Union, Connecticut
- St. Margaret's Shrine, Bridgeport, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana
- Rambo First Blood Film Site, Hope, British Columbia
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas