Willimantic, Connecticut: Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Willimantic, Connecticut - Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Visitor Tips and News About Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Approx. 4 ft. tall fiberglass frog statues were placed around town, left over from a local artist showcase last summer (2005). Some were apparently permanent installations. Certainly tied in with the same local legend that brought about the semi-famous Frog Bridge.
[Rich Brauch, 02/26/2006]
Frog Statues - Community Art Project:
- All over town, most along main street, one in the hospital.
November 30, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Free Hollywood Museum, Putnam, Connecticut
- Wells Dinosaur Haven, Uncasville, Connecticut
- Snoopy Rock, Preston, Connecticut
- Oldest Bowling Alley, Woodstock, Connecticut
- American Museum of Tort Law, Winsted, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee