Willimantic, Connecticut: Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Willimantic, Connecticut - Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Visitor Tips and News About Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Approx. 4 ft. tall fiberglass frog statues were placed around town, left over from a local artist showcase last summer (2005). Some were apparently permanent installations. Certainly tied in with the same local legend that brought about the semi-famous Frog Bridge.
[Rich Brauch, 02/26/2006]
Frog Statues - Community Art Project:
- All over town, most along main street, one in the hospital.
April 29, 2017
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Mummified Human Arm, Norwich, Connecticut
- Centaur at the Barnum Museum, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- PEZ Visitor Center, Orange, Connecticut
- House of Doors: Muffler Man No. 2, Cheshire, Connecticut
- White Squirrels of Shelton, Shelton, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas