Willimantic, Connecticut: Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Willimantic, Connecticut - Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Visitor Tips and News About Frog Statues - Community Art Project
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Approx. 4 ft. tall fiberglass frog statues were placed around town, left over from a local artist showcase last summer (2005). Some were apparently permanent installations. Certainly tied in with the same local legend that brought about the semi-famous Frog Bridge.
[Rich Brauch, 02/26/2006]
Frog Statues - Community Art Project:
- All over town, most along main street, one in the hospital.
August 30, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Wrong Site of Amelia Earhart's Secret Wedding, Noank, Connecticut
- Barnum Museum: Centaur Skeleton, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Holy Land U.S.A., Waterbury, Connecticut
- Frog Rock Roadside Park, Eastford, Connecticut
- Traveler Restaurant: Free Books, Union, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 31 MPH Speed Limit, Trenton, Tennessee
- Giant Morel Mushroom, Nevada, Missouri
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota