Hopedale, Ohio: Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Not fallen as in fell off, fallen as in dead.
- Rabbit Rd, Hopedale, OH
- On the grounds of American Legion Post #682. US 22 exit onto Hwy 151 south. Stay right into town, go under viaduct, turn right up the hill on Rabbit Rd.
Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a memorial to people who have died in motorcycle mishaps, made up of a long winding mural with stepping stones with friends names. It's behind a VFW hall.
[Bill Glanc, 03/08/2006]
January 18, 2017
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- American Gas Pump Heaven Museum, Dover, Ohio
- Futuro - Mating Flying Saucer House, Carlisle, Ohio
- Home of Superman Plaque, Cleveland, Ohio
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculpture - Trump, Mutual, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee