Hopedale, Ohio: Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Not fallen as in fell off, fallen as in dead.
- Rabbit Rd, Hopedale, OH
- On the grounds of American Legion Post #682. US 22 exit onto Hwy 151 south. Stay right into town, go under viaduct, turn right up the hill on Rabbit Rd.
Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a memorial to people who have died in motorcycle mishaps, made up of a long winding mural with stepping stones with friends names. It's behind a VFW hall.
[Bill Glanc, 03/08/2006]
May 26, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- The Troll Hole: World's Largest Troll Collection, Alliance, Ohio
- World's Shortest Street, Bellefontaine, Ohio
- Worden's Ledges, Hinckley, Ohio
- Buckeye Lake Black Bear, Lancaster, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island