Hopedale, Ohio: Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Not fallen as in fell off, fallen as in dead.
- Rabbit Rd, Hopedale, OH
- On the grounds of American Legion Post #682. US 22 exit onto Hwy 151 south. Stay right into town, go under viaduct, turn right up the hill on Rabbit Rd.
Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About Fallen Motorcycle Riders Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a memorial to people who have died in motorcycle mishaps, made up of a long winding mural with stepping stones with friends names. It's behind a VFW hall.
[Bill Glanc, 03/08/2006]
December 4, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculpture - Trump, Mutual, Ohio
- President James Garfield Castle, Other Graves, Cleveland, Ohio
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio
- Statue of the Flying Housewife, Columbus, Ohio
- Giant Tomato Soup Can, Napoleon, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee