Starbuck, Minnesota: Oil Tank Horses
A team of horses, cleverly made from the kind of oil tanks used to heat homes, pulls a wagon.
Scenic Self Storage
- 27634 Hwy 28, Starbuck, MN
- In the yard of Scenic Self Storage, on Hwy 28 two miles east of town.
Visitor Tips and News About Oil Tank Horses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We came across these "muffler" horses on our way from Starbuck to Glenwood.
[Holly Diestler, 04/15/2006]
January 24, 2017
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Chief Kandiyohi Statue, Willmar, Minnesota
- The Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida