Starbuck, Minnesota: Oil Tank Horses
A team of horses, cleverly made from the kind of oil tanks used to heat homes, pulls a wagon.
Scenic Self Storage
- 27634 Hwy 28, Starbuck, MN
- In the yard of Scenic Self Storage, on Hwy 28 two miles east of town.
Visitor Tips and News About Oil Tank Horses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We came across these "muffler" horses on our way from Starbuck to Glenwood.
[Holly Diestler, 04/15/2006]
October 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sharlie, Twilight Dragon of Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio
- Giant Coke Bottle, Bruceville, Indiana
- Giant Bottle of Vess, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas