Starbuck, Minnesota: Oil Tank Horses
A team of horses, cleverly made from the kind of oil tanks used to heat homes, pulls a wagon.
Scenic Self Storage
- 27634 Hwy 28, Starbuck, MN
- In the yard of Scenic Self Storage, on Hwy 28 two miles east of town.
Visitor Tips and News About Oil Tank Horses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We came across these "muffler" horses on our way from Starbuck to Glenwood.
[Holly Diestler, 04/15/2006]
July 1, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota
- The Naniboujou Painted Lodge, Grand Marais, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- World's Largest Floating Loon, Virginia, Minnesota
- Pizza Sphinx, Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Hubbard Tower, Montpelier, Vermont