Starbuck, Minnesota: Oil Tank Horses
A team of horses, cleverly made from the kind of oil tanks used to heat homes, pulls a wagon.
Scenic Self Storage
- 27634 Hwy 28, Starbuck, MN
- In the yard of Scenic Self Storage, on Hwy 28 two miles east of town.
Visitor Tips and News About Oil Tank Horses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We came across these "muffler" horses on our way from Starbuck to Glenwood.
[Holly Diestler, 04/15/2006]
December 8, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- The Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Manatee Tours - Weird Statues, Homosassa, Florida
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia