Starbuck, Minnesota: Oil Tank Horses
A team of horses, cleverly made from the kind of oil tanks used to heat homes, pulls a wagon.
Scenic Self Storage
- 27634 Hwy 28, Starbuck, MN
- In the yard of Scenic Self Storage, on Hwy 28 two miles east of town.
Visitor Tips and News About Oil Tank Horses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We came across these "muffler" horses on our way from Starbuck to Glenwood.
[Holly Diestler, 04/15/2006]
May 5, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Welcome Center Paul Bunyan Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Mean Muskie and Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Babe the Blue Ox, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Stick Your Head in the Lion Mouth, Brainerd, Minnesota
- 45-Foot-Tall Eiffel Tower, Good Thunder, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont