Starbuck, Minnesota: Oil Tank Horses
A team of horses, cleverly made from the kind of oil tanks used to heat homes, pulls a wagon.
Scenic Self Storage
- 27634 Hwy 28, Starbuck, MN
- In the yard of Scenic Self Storage, on Hwy 28 two miles east of town.
Visitor Tips and News About Oil Tank Horses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We came across these "muffler" horses on our way from Starbuck to Glenwood.
[Holly Diestler, 04/15/2006]
May 4, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Bison and Mouse with Cheese, Center City, Minnesota
- Nose Diving Limo, West Union, Minnesota
- Abandoned Insane Asylum, Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- Hot Sam's Shark and Guitar, Lakeville, Minnesota
- Sprout, Jolly Green Giant's Bud, Blue Earth, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ohio Valley Steelworker Statue, Steubenville, Ohio
- Tread Lightly: Boats on Legs, Lakewood, Colorado
- Elvis At The LVH (ex Hilton), Las Vegas, Nevada
- Feature: Goofy Golf, Panama City Beach, Florida
- Feature: Oldest Surviving Goofy Golf, Fort Walton Beach, Florida