Starbuck, Minnesota: Oil Tank Horses
A team of horses, cleverly made from the kind of oil tanks used to heat homes, pulls a wagon.
Scenic Self Storage
- 27634 Hwy 28, Starbuck, MN
- In the yard of Scenic Self Storage, on Hwy 28 two miles east of town.
Visitor Tips and News About Oil Tank Horses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We came across these "muffler" horses on our way from Starbuck to Glenwood.
[Holly Diestler, 04/15/2006]
July 31, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Luverne, Minnesota
- Last Happy Chef, Mankato, Minnesota
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Big Walleye, Clarks Grove, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Kansas Teachers' Hall of Fame, Dodge City, Kansas
- Lava River Cave - Lava Tube, Bend, Oregon
- Duke Dog: Big Bulldog with Crown, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Abandoned World's Largest Mississippi River Model, Jackson, Mississippi
- Giant Tepee BBQ Restaurant - Closed, Flora, Mississippi