Bullhead City, Arizona: Finger Rock
A rude rock grabs the attention of people driving from Nevada into Arizona.
- Hwy 68, Bullhead City, AZ
- Seven miles east of the Nevada/Arizona state line. Visible on the right from the eastbound lanes of Hwy 68.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Driving from Bullhead City, AZ on US-93 towards Golden Valley, AZ, keep your eyes right looking for the lone outcropping of rocks that we like to call "Finger Rock." Seems to be a fitting gesture as you are driving home from a visit to Laughlin, NV.
[Pauline Schoeneman, 05/08/2006]
September 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- The Phoenix Arrow, Mesa, Arizona
- Mystery Christmas Tree - Burned Down, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Monument Valley, Kayenta, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Miniature Washington Monument Replica, Mount Vernon, Illinois
- Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan