Bullhead City, Arizona: Finger RockA rude rock grabs the attention of people driving from Nevada into Arizona.
- Hwy 68, Bullhead City, AZ
- Seven miles east of the Nevada/Arizona state line. Visible on the right from the eastbound lanes of Hwy 68.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Driving from Bullhead City, AZ on US-93 towards Golden Valley, AZ, keep your eyes right looking for the lone outcropping of rocks that we like to call "Finger Rock." Seems to be a fitting gesture as you are driving home from a visit to Laughlin, NV.[Pauline Schoeneman, 05/08/2006]
In a thousand years, erosion and weather will have converted this to "Fist Rock."
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Riverboat-shaped Casino, Laughlin, NV - 7 mi.
- Poki, the World's Largest Desert Tortoise, Bullhead City, AZ - 7 mi.
- Dollar Bill Bar, Oatman, AZ - 12 mi.
- In the region: 1/3 Scale Statue Of Liberty, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Las Vegas, NV - 75 mi.