Cleveland, Ohio: Church of the Holy Oil Can
Cleveland, Ohio - Church of the Holy Oil Can
Visitor Tips and News About Church of the Holy Oil Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is actually the Epworth-Euclid Methodist Church, but it looks like a giant old fashioned oil can.
[Sue Kucklikck, 05/14/2006]
Church of the Holy Oil Can:
- Corner of Euclid and MLK in University Circle.
June 28, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- Giant Uncle Sam, Convoy, Ohio
- Air Mail Pilot Sculpture, Versailles, Ohio
- Tour Former World's Largest Freighter, Toledo, Ohio
- 1964 World's Fair "Peace Through Understanding" Arches, Huntsville, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota