Cleveland, Ohio: Church of the Holy Oil Can
Cleveland, Ohio - Church of the Holy Oil Can
Visitor Tips and News About Church of the Holy Oil Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is actually the Epworth-Euclid Methodist Church, but it looks like a giant old fashioned oil can.
[Sue Kucklikck, 05/14/2006]
Church of the Holy Oil Can:
- Corner of Euclid and MLK in University Circle.
December 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Giant Boot, Columbus, Ohio
- Squirty Worm and Carousel, Lima, Ohio
- Deer on a Bridge, Columbus, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia