Cleveland, Ohio: Church of the Holy Oil Can
Cleveland, Ohio - Church of the Holy Oil Can
Visitor Tips and News About Church of the Holy Oil Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is actually the Epworth-Euclid Methodist Church, but it looks like a giant old fashioned oil can.
[Sue Kucklikck, 05/14/2006]
Church of the Holy Oil Can:
- Corner of Euclid and MLK in University Circle.
January 23, 2017
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Tour Former World's Largest Freighter, Toledo, Ohio
- Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- American Gas Pump Heaven Museum, Dover, Ohio
- Futuro - Mating Flying Saucer House, Carlisle, Ohio
- Home of Superman Plaque, Cleveland, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida