Cleveland, Ohio: Church of the Holy Oil Can
Cleveland, Ohio - Church of the Holy Oil Can
Visitor Tips and News About Church of the Holy Oil Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is actually the Epworth-Euclid Methodist Church, but it looks like a giant old fashioned oil can.
[Sue Kucklikck, 05/14/2006]
Church of the Holy Oil Can:
- Corner of Euclid and MLK in University Circle.
February 14, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Eliot Ness, Cleveland, Ohio
- Cincinnati Police Museum, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Foot Print Rock, Gettysburg, Ohio
- Point of Beginning - U.S. Land Survey, East Liverpool, Ohio
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculptures, Mutual, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma