Cleveland, Ohio: Church of the Holy Oil Can
Cleveland, Ohio - Church of the Holy Oil Can
Visitor Tips and News About Church of the Holy Oil Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is actually the Epworth-Euclid Methodist Church, but it looks like a giant old fashioned oil can.
[Sue Kucklikck, 05/14/2006]
Church of the Holy Oil Can:
- Corner of Euclid and MLK in University Circle.
August 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- John Wesley Powell Memorial, Jackson, Ohio
- Drive-Thru Barn, Valley City, Ohio
- Giant Praying Mantis, Columbus, Ohio
- World's Largest Eagle's Nest Replica, LaGrange, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota