Cleveland, Ohio: Church of the Holy Oil Can
Cleveland, Ohio - Church of the Holy Oil Can
Visitor Tips and News About Church of the Holy Oil Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is actually the Epworth-Euclid Methodist Church, but it looks like a giant old fashioned oil can.
[Sue Kucklikck, 05/14/2006]
Church of the Holy Oil Can:
- Corner of Euclid and MLK in University Circle.
July 2, 2015
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- UFO Office Building, North Canton, Ohio
- Sword in the Stone, Columbus, Ohio
- Abe Lincoln Head, Ashtabula, Ohio
- Giant Slide: Near the Y Bridge, Zanesville, Ohio
- Tour Former World's Largest Freighter, Toledo, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota