Cleveland, Ohio: Church of the Holy Oil Can
Cleveland, Ohio - Church of the Holy Oil Can
Visitor Tips and News About Church of the Holy Oil Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is actually the Epworth-Euclid Methodist Church, but it looks like a giant old fashioned oil can.
[Sue Kucklikck, 05/14/2006]
Church of the Holy Oil Can:
- Corner of Euclid and MLK in University Circle.
July 25, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Charlie Taft, Robot Son of President Taft, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Sensitive, Pot-Wearing Johnny Appleseed, Duncan Falls, Ohio
- Pretty Boy Floyd's Death Mask, East Liverpool, Ohio
- 24th Annual Cardboard Boat Regatta, New Richmond, Ohio
- Statue Of Liberty Replica, Leavittsburg, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Deer Butt Mailbox, Tennyson, Wisconsin
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
- Shoe Tree, Virginia City, Nevada
- Harold Warp's Pioneer Village, Minden, Nebraska