Pensacola - Gulf Breeze, Florida: Beach Ball Water Tower
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Pensacola - Gulf Breeze, Florida - Beach Ball Water Tower
Visitor Tips and News About Beach Ball Water Tower
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This was torn down last year.
[angela s adams, 05/21/2008]
Pensacola Beach, Florida - Beach Ball Water Tower
There are at least two of these colorful Beach Ball Water Towers on Santa Rosa Island, Pensacola Beach, FL. We love to go to the Island, which has the best powder soft white sand. Our last visit was in Jan 2006 and there was still a lot of hurricane damage; our recent visits in June saw much improvement. However, the toll bridge from Gulf Breeze to Santa Rosa Is. has gone up from .50 cents to $1. (one-way). The florida SUNPASS is accepted. The bridge on the far side of the island to Navarre Beach is still closed.
[Connie A, 07/16/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 18, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Shell Factory, Fort Myers, Florida
- Silver Springs: Glass Bottom Boats, Silver Springs, Florida
- Ponce De Leon Spring, Ponce De Leon, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
- Horse Auto Parts Sculpture, Springerville, Arizona
- Elvis At The LVH (ex Hilton), Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips