Norfolk, Nebraska: Johnny Carson Display
Town museum hails its most famous son. A pilgrimage stop for fans of the old Tonight Show.
Elkhorn Valley Museum
- 515 Queen City Blvd, Norfolk, NE
- Northeast side of town. US Hwy 81/Johnny Carson Blvd into town and turn east onto Elm Ave., which is five blocks north of Hwy 35/Norfolk Ave. Drive east on Elm for five blocks. The Elkhorn Valley Museum will be on the right, at the corner of Elm and 7th St./Queen City Blvd.
- Open daily, hours vary. (Call to verify)
- Adults $6, Children 5-12 $3.
Johnny Carson Display
Visitor Tips and News About Johnny Carson Display
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This Elkhorn Valley Museum has a display dedicated to Norfolk native Johnny Carson and a variety of other displays relating to the town's history. It's a newer facility and is a good stop for Johnny Carson fans, but I don't know much else about it. There is also a Johnny Carson theater and I'm pretty sure you can visit the house Johnny grew up in.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 29, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nebraska Latest Tips and Stories
- Pioneer Pete the Rooster, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Fall of Saigon, Recreated, Lexington, Nebraska
- Dinosaur Museum, Milford, Nebraska
- Giant Ice Cream Cone, Chappell, Nebraska
- Birthplace of Kool-Aid, Hastings, Nebraska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Large Bald Eagle, Park Falls, Wisconsin
- Halfway Between Equator and North Pole, Cadott, Wisconsin
- Wienerlicious Giant Hot Dog, Mackinaw City, Michigan
- Sit with Shark Girl, Buffalo, New York
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips