Norfolk, Nebraska: Johnny Carson Display
Town museum hails its most famous son. A pilgrimage stop for fans of the old Tonight Show.
Elkhorn Valley Museum
- 515 Queen City Blvd, Norfolk, NE
- Northeast side of town. US Hwy 81/Johnny Carson Blvd into town and turn east onto Elm Ave., which is five blocks north of Hwy 35/Norfolk Ave. Drive east on Elm for five blocks. The Elkhorn Valley Museum will be on the right, at the corner of Elm and 7th St./Queen City Blvd.
- Open daily, hours vary. (Call to verify)
- Adults $6, Children 5-12 $3.
Johnny Carson Display
Visitor Tips and News About Johnny Carson Display
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This Elkhorn Valley Museum has a display dedicated to Norfolk native Johnny Carson and a variety of other displays relating to the town's history. It's a newer facility and is a good stop for Johnny Carson fans, but I don't know much else about it. There is also a Johnny Carson theater and I'm pretty sure you can visit the house Johnny grew up in.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 9, 2014
Nebraska Latest Tips and Stories
- The Les Vilda Presidential Museum and Library, Wilber, Nebraska
- Chadron Fur Trade Days, Chadron, Nebraska
- Lighthouse In Landlocked Nebraska, Gretna, Nebraska
- Small Police Station, Friend, Nebraska
- River Country Nature Center: Taxidermy Chicken Coop, Nebraska City, Nebraska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mr. Little, Santa Ana, California
- Menagerie of Sculptures, New Gretna, New Jersey
- Sci-Fi Donut Store, Bellingham, Washington
- Tardis in South Carolina, York, South Carolina
- Huge Paper Airplane, Mukilteo, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips