Las Vegas, Nevada: Erupting Volcano
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched flame in front of a Las Vegas Strip casino since 1989.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Volcano 3.0
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched water and flame in front of the Las Vegas Mirage Hotel every night since 1989.
[12/13/2008] Complete Story...
July 30, 2015
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Scrap Metal Dinosaur and Machine Gunner, Baker, Nevada
- Heart Attack Grill, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Slotzilla, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 70-Ton Tortoise Made of Boulders, Fernley, Nevada
- Modern-Day Ghost Town, Metropolis, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont