Las Vegas, Nevada: Erupting Volcano
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched flame in front of a Las Vegas Strip casino since 1989.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Volcano 3.0
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched water and flame in front of the Las Vegas Mirage Hotel every night since 1989.
[12/13/2008] Complete Story...
September 28, 2016
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Wild Bighorn Sheep Herd, Boulder City, Nevada
- Toilet Paper Hero of Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Nevada
- Walk Through Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Nevada
- Wee Man, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Big Rig Jig: Twisted Tanker Trucks, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii