Las Vegas, Nevada: Erupting Volcano
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched flame in front of a Las Vegas Strip casino since 1989.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Volcano 3.0
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched water and flame in front of the Las Vegas Mirage Hotel every night since 1989.
[12/13/2008] Complete Story...
July 24, 2016
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Big One-Eyed Blob Man, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Golden Steer, Las Vegas, Nevada
- World's Largest Gold Nugget, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Muffler Man Holding Firecracker, Battle Mountain, Nevada
- Liberace at Neon Boneyard, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Graffiti House - Civil War Cavalry Battle Hospital, Brandy Station, Virginia
- Big Egg Water Tower, Newberry, South Carolina
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Big Pig, South Frankenmuth, Michigan