Las Vegas, Nevada: Erupting Volcano
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched flame in front of a Las Vegas Strip casino since 1989.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Volcano 3.0
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched water and flame in front of the Las Vegas Mirage Hotel every night since 1989.
[12/13/2008] Complete Story...
April 28, 2017
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Seven Magic Mountains, Jean, Nevada
- 40-Foot-Tall Dancing Woman, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Big Wall of Body Parts, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Feature: Dream Machine: Towering Space Mushroom, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Big Bovine of the Desert, Amargosa, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas