Las Vegas, Nevada: Erupting Volcano
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched flame in front of a Las Vegas Strip casino since 1989.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Volcano 3.0
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched water and flame in front of the Las Vegas Mirage Hotel every night since 1989.
[12/13/2008] Complete Story...
August 28, 2016
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Antler Art Arch, Ely, Nevada
- World's Tallest Ferris Wheel, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Shoe Tree, Virginia City, Nevada
- Big One-Eyed Blob Man, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Kewpee Hamburgers, Lima, Ohio