Las Vegas, Nevada: Erupting Volcano
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched flame in front of a Las Vegas Strip casino since 1989.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Volcano 3.0
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched water and flame in front of the Las Vegas Mirage Hotel every night since 1989.
[12/13/2008] Complete Story...
September 2, 2015
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Doggie Diner Head, Stagecoach, Nevada
- Lucky Mustache of Hey Reb!, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Spring Mountain Visitor Gateway, Mt. Charleston, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Williams, Arizona
- Rainbow Rock Shop Dinosaurs, Holbrook, Arizona
- Jell-O Museum, Le Roy, New York
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts