Las Vegas, Nevada: Erupting Volcano
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched flame in front of a Las Vegas Strip casino since 1989.
Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Volcano 3.0
A stumpy volcano, set inside a three-acre artificial lagoon, has belched water and flame in front of the Las Vegas Mirage Hotel every night since 1989.
[12/13/2008] Complete Story...
February 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada
- Haunted Pioneer Saloon, Goodsprings, Nevada
- World's Tallest Ice Cream Stand, Pahrump, Nevada
- Original Reno Arch, Reno, Nevada
- Birthplace of Denim Jeans, Reno, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona