La Follette, Tennessee: Giant Cross
Towers over the freeway and shields Christian travelers from its next-door neighbor, a XXX porn store.
- 345 Ershell Collins Rd, La Follette, TN
- I-75 exit 141, then turn south along the service road that parallels on the northbound side of the freeway. The cross stands between the freeway exit and "XXX Adult World," which is probably not a coincidence.
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Cross
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's also a smallish, decrepit Ferris wheel in the woods on the hill just beyond it. Seems to be a twin of the one across the way at the fireworks place.
Giant Cross near an XXX store.
[Wendy Jo Dupslaff, 09/14/2009]
A more recent photo of the large Christian cross along I-75.
[Joe Desiderio, 03/31/2009]
A large cross seemingly made of aluminum siding and within close proximity of an adult bookstore (probably the reasoning behind the location of the cross). It is approximately the same dimensions as the one in Sugarlimb, Tennessee, further down I-75, past Knoxville.
[Joe Desiderio, 08/06/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 20, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Catfish, Burns, Tennessee
- Side-by-Side Sarcophagi of James K. Polk's Parents, Columbia, Tennessee
- The Big Red Store, Five Points, Tennessee
- Giant Chicken with Chef Hat, Elkton, Tennessee
- Sam Davis, Boy Hero, Captured Here, Minor Hill, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips