La Follette, Tennessee: Giant Cross
Towers over the freeway and shields Christian travelers from its next-door neighbor, a XXX porn store.
- 345 Ershell Collins Rd, La Follette, TN
- I-75 exit 141, then turn south along the service road that parallels on the northbound side of the freeway. The cross stands between the freeway exit and "XXX Adult World," which is probably not a coincidence.
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Cross
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's also a smallish, decrepit Ferris wheel in the woods on the hill just beyond it. Seems to be a twin of the one across the way at the fireworks place.
Giant Cross near an XXX store.
[Wendy Jo Dupslaff, 09/14/2009]
A more recent photo of the large Christian cross along I-75.
[Joe Desiderio, 03/31/2009]
A large cross seemingly made of aluminum siding and within close proximity of an adult bookstore (probably the reasoning behind the location of the cross). It is approximately the same dimensions as the one in Sugarlimb, Tennessee, further down I-75, past Knoxville.
[Joe Desiderio, 08/06/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 2, 2015
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- National Bird Dog Museum, Grand Junction, Tennessee
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Pink Elephant with Martini Glass, Cross Plains, Tennessee
- Cumberland Caverns, with a Chandelier, McMinnville, Tennessee
- Dragon Dreams Museum, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Cup House, Fort Rice, North Dakota
- Dave Thomas Statue, Wendy's Memorabilia, Dublin, Ohio
- Chief Leatherlips Monument, Dublin, Ohio
- Tombstone Shaped like a Desk, Nebraska City, Nebraska
Latest Visitor Tips