Gaylord, Michigan: Huge Bottle of Beer
A grain silo cleverly camouflaged as a 30-foot-tall bottle of brew.
Big Buck Brewery and Steakhouse
- 550 S. Wisconsin Ave., Gaylord, MI
- Big Buck Brewery and Steakhouse. I-75 exit 282 turn right and the first light turn right again and then it will be on your right.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Big Buck Brewery Beer Bottle
Visitor Tips and News About Huge Bottle of Beer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Couldn't help but say "Honey we shrunk ourselves!" when standing next to the ginormous beer! [Perfect Pair, 07/05/2013]
Huge Bottle of Beer
A very large bottle of "Big Buck" beer (I would estimate it at about 30 feet tall based on the photograph of my husband standing next to it. He is 6 foot tall and it would take 5 of him to reach the top).
[Margaret Castellanos, 08/06/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 16, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- McCourtie Park - Fake Wood, Somerset Center, Michigan
- Eat in 1950s Cars Made into Booths, Monroe, Michigan
- Memorial to "The First Spaceman", Penn, Michigan
- Christmas Motel Neon Sign, Christmas, Michigan
- Giant Santa Sign, Christmas, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips