Waverly, Virginia: Oldest Peanut Museum in the U.S.
And quite possibly the only peanut museum in the U.S.
Miles B. Carpenter Museum
- 201 Hunter St., Waverly, VA
- Miles B. Carpenter Museum. I-95 exit 3. East on US 460 for 17 miles. Come into town, cross Spring Branch Rd/Hwy 653, then make a sharp left onto Hunter St. One block to the Museum. The Peanut Museum has its own building in back of the Miles B. Carpenter Museum.
Oldest Peanut Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Oldest Peanut Museum in the U.S.
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Oldest Peanut Museum in the U.S. (in the heart of VA's peanut country).
[Julie C. Grimes, 06/25/1997]
June 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing Memorial Rock, Pembroke, Virginia
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- America's First Mental Hospital, Willamsburg, Virginia
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma