Bluefield, West Virginia: School with Most Multi-Level Entrances
Officially recognized Ripley's Believe it or Not! attraction, possibly from a slow week for marvels.
- 300 Ramsey St., Bluefield, WV
- I-77 exit 1. US 52 south two miles, then US 460 west one mile, then US 19 south three miles into town. Turn left at Russell St. Three blocks in, at the corner of Russell and Ramsey.
School with Most Multi-Level Entrances
Visitor Tips and News About School with Most Multi-Level Entrances
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ramsey Elementary School has at least one claim to fame. Many years ago it was featured in "Ripley's Believe It or Not" because it has entrances on seven different levels. The school was built at the corner of two streets, each of which is quite steep. So, the two roads wrap around it in an ever increasing incline. Today, the school is closed, but still easily viewable.
[Mark Turner, 09/16/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- West Virginia State Penitentiary Tour, Moundsville, West Virginia
- U.S. Navy Poster Museum, Point Pleasant, West Virginia
- Giant Snowman, Lewisburg, West Virginia
- Paul Bunyan and Babe, Nitro, West Virginia
- 1937-era Esso Gas Station, Kingwood, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Western Mining Museum, Helper, Utah
- Elvis Shrine Inside Trophy Business Showroom, Hartford, Connecticut
- Giant Pepsi Can, Worthing, South Dakota
- Aztec Crash Site, Aztec, New Mexico
- Dolphin Tree Carving, Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips