Crowley, Louisiana: Giant Guitar and Accordion
Giant musical instruments: a red, white and blue guitar and giant red accordion on wheels promoted an accordion business.
Mouton Accordions and Musical Instruments
- 23466 Crowley Eunice Highway, Crowley, LA
- Mouton Accordions and Musical Instruments. North of Crowley, I-10 exit 80, on LA Hwy 13, 4.8 miles north of the interstate.
- Mar. 2015: accordion reported gone for repairs. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Giant Guitar and Accordion
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Guitar and Accordion
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This accordion shop has a large guitar and large accordion in the front of their business. It's right off the Crowley exit on I-10, then head north a few miles.
[shane cormier, 10/20/2011]
Giant Accordion and Guitar
Giant red, white and blue guitar and giant red accordion sitting in front of Mouton Accordions and Musical Instruments shop.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Abita Mystery House, Abita Springs, Louisiana
- Gator Chateau, Jennings, Louisiana
- Feature: Voodoo Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Old Hardhide - Town Gator in a Cage, Ponchatoula, Louisiana
- Frog Capital of the World, Rayne, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Wentworth Museum: Petrified Cat, Pensacola, Florida
- Museum at World's Largest Truck Stop, Walcott, Iowa
- Jersey City Big Xmas Cat, Kearny, New Jersey
- World's Largest Loaf of Bread No. 2, Urbana, Ohio
- Large Iron, Asheville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips