Crowley, Louisiana: Giant Accordion and Guitar
Giant musical instruments: a red, white and blue guitar and giant red accordion on wheels promote an accordion business. Always visible; a 2012 thunderstorm knocked the guitar into a ditch for a bit...
Mouton Accordions and Musical Instruments
- 23466 Crowley Eunice Highway, Crowley, LA
- Mouton Accordions and Musical Instruments. North of Crowley, I-10 exit 80, on LA Hwy 13, 4.8 miles north of the interstate.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Giant Guitar and Accordion
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Accordion and Guitar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This accordion shop has a large guitar and large accordion in the front of their business. It's right off the Crowley exit on I-10, then head north a few miles.
[shane cormier, 10/20/2011]
Giant Accordion and Guitar
Giant red, white and blue guitar and giant red accordion sitting in front of Mouton Accordions and Musical Instruments shop.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 11, 2014
Louisiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Voodoo-Enhanced New Orleans Cemetery, New Orleans, Louisiana
- World's Largest Ronald Reagan Statue, Covington, Louisiana
- Bonnie and Clyde Death Site, Gibsland, Louisiana
- Bonnie and Clyde Ambush Museum, Gibsland, Louisiana
- Live Tiger - Tiger Truck Stop, Grosse Tete, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
- World's Largest Indoor Train Display, West Chester, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips