Pillager, Minnesota: Horse, Cow, Wagon, and Helicopter
The only place we've seen a saddled fiberglass cow as a photo-op. And the Vietnam-era chopper is an interesting neighbor.
Almost Free 210 Liquor
- Hwy 210, Pillager, MN
- Northwest of town, on the south side of Hwy 210, just west of 7th St., next to Almost Free 210 Liquor.
Horse, Cow, Wagon, and Helicopter
Visitor Tips and News About Horse, Cow, Wagon, and Helicopter
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Along highway 210 outside of Pillager there is a new little section of stores/buildings going up. When we were there the only completed building was a liquor store, "Almost Free 210 Liquor." They have a little western set up with horses out front and a little stepladder beside them encouraging the obvious photo-op for the kids. There is also a covered wagon with arrows sticking out of the side.
Beside the unfinished building there is a helicopter for some sort of Vietnam War Veteran Memorial, not sure if it's finished yet. Another nice little pit stop along HWY 210.
[Holly Diestler, 11/23/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 24, 2013
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Fish, Clarks Grove, Minnesota
- Emmaville Store, Emmaville, Minnesota
- Big Bronze Peanuts Comics Characters, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Aliveo Military Museum, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Large Green Hockey Player Statue, Bemidji, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips