Visitor Tips and News About Large Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pillager, Minnesota - Large Bull
As you drive highway 210 there is nothing for miles...and then there is a large bull on wheels. Not the most unusual of attractions, but an interesting stop on an otherwise desolate highway. And an unusual choice of gimmick for a furniture store...
[Holly Diestler, 11/21/2006]
- Hwy 210 outside of Pillager at Tank's Furniture.
- daylight hours
May 23, 2017
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- The Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Wood Tick Races, Cuyuna, Minnesota
- Limo Buried Hood-First in a Field, West Union, Minnesota
- Smiley Face Water Tower, Freeport, Minnesota
- Purple Head of Prince, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pumpkin Fantasy Land, Ligonier, Indiana
- Big Red the Ox, Bozeman, Montana
- Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee, Omaha, Nebraska
- NYC Skyline with Ironworkers, Williamsville, New York
- Iron Island Museum, Buffalo, New York