Bow Island, Alberta, Canada: Pinto McBean Statue
They sure love their pinto beans in Bow Island. The fiberglass bean in cowboy duds is their official mascot.
Visitor Tips and News About Pinto McBean Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pinto McBean Statue
We encountered this giant pinto bean while driving from Medicine Hat, Alberta, to Lethbridge. Next to the bean is a tiny information office where you can pick up a Bow Island brochure.
June 25, 2016
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Head-Smashed-In, World's Most Lavish Buffalo Jump, Fort Macleod, Alberta
- World's Biggest Wind Gauge, Lethbridge, Alberta
- World's Largest Sausage, Mundare, Alberta
- World's Largest Easter Egg - The Pysanka, Vegreville, Alberta
- World's First UFO Landing Pad, St. Paul, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: 26-Foot-Tall Coyote, Healdsburg, California
- Gallery of Presidential Also-Rans, Norton, Kansas
- Valtiroty Shiloh's Tabernacle, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Bronze Beaver at World's Largest Convenience Store, New Braunfels, Texas
- Periodic Display of the Elements, Greencastle, Indiana