Bow Island, Alberta, Canada: Pinto McBean Statue
They sure love their pinto beans in Bow Island. The fiberglass bean in cowboy duds is their official mascot.
Visitor Tips and News About Pinto McBean Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pinto McBean Statue
We encountered this giant pinto bean while driving from Medicine Hat, Alberta, to Lethbridge. Next to the bean is a tiny information office where you can pick up a Bow Island brochure.
April 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Sausage, Mundare, Alberta
- World's Largest Easter Egg - The Pysanka, Vegreville, Alberta
- World's First UFO Landing Pad, St. Paul, Alberta
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- World's Largest Collection of Horse-Drawn Vehicles, Cardston, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California