Bow Island, Alberta, Canada: Pinto McBean Statue
They sure love their pinto beans in Bow Island. The fiberglass bean in cowboy duds is their official mascot.
Visitor Tips and News About Pinto McBean Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pinto McBean Statue
We encountered this giant pinto bean while driving from Medicine Hat, Alberta, to Lethbridge. Next to the bean is a tiny information office where you can pick up a Bow Island brochure.
August 27, 2016
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Aqueduct - Giant Centipede of the Prairie, Tilley, Alberta
- 12 Foot Davis, Peace River, Alberta
- Monster RV, Chicken, Cowboy, Cow, Towmater, Airdrie, Alberta
- Head-Smashed-In, World's Most Lavish Buffalo Jump, Fort Macleod, Alberta
- World's Biggest Wind Gauge, Lethbridge, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio