Bow Island, Alberta, Canada: Pinto McBean Statue
They sure love their pinto beans in Bow Island. The fiberglass bean in cowboy duds is their official mascot.
Visitor Tips and News About Pinto McBean Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pinto McBean Statue
We encountered this giant pinto bean while driving from Medicine Hat, Alberta, to Lethbridge. Next to the bean is a tiny information office where you can pick up a Bow Island brochure.
May 27, 2015
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- Largest Dragonfly in Canada, Wabamun, Alberta
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
- Giant Mesh Head - Wonderland, Calgary, Alberta
- VW Beetle Spider, Calgary, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas