Dallas, Texas: Grave of Bonnie Parker - Bonnie and ClydeBonnie and Clyde, love-struck killers, are both buried in Dallas, but in separate cemeteries.
Crown Hill Memorial Park
- 9718 Webb Chapel Rd, Dallas, TX
- In Crown Hill Memorial Park. I-35E exit 438. East on Walnut Hill Lane for about two miles, then right (south) on Webb Chapel Rd for about a mile. The Cemetery will be on the left. As you enter the cemetery, road forks left and right. There is a hedge in the middle. Walk up the left side of the hedge and you'll find the marker beside her mother facing Webb Chapel Rd.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of Bonnie Parker - Bonnie and Clyde
The graveyard splits in two when you enter. Bonnie Parker's grave is towards the left side of the hedges, facing away from the center building.[norma beez, 04/06/2013]
Enter cemetery, make a left at first intersection, drive about 200 yards and you will see a hedge on your right, about 30 feet from the road. The marker is along the hedge on the right.[Jared, 12/01/2012]
Towards the center of the hedge.[Joe Teeples, 02/01/2012]
Bonnie Parker of Bonnie and Clyde fame is buried at Crown Hill Cemetery on Webbs Chapel Rd. in Dallas Tx.
Oct . 1 1910 - May 23, 1934
As the flowers are all made sweeter by
the sunshine and the dew, so this old
world is made brighter by the lives
of folks like you.
Always respect private property. We don't endorse fence jumping, and don't want Joe to end up like Bonnie and Clyde....
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Muffler Man - Happy Half-Wit, Dallas, TX - < 1 mi.
- Strokers Ice House - Reality TV, Dallas, TX - 2 mi.
- Giant Dr Pepper Cans, Irving, TX - 2 mi.
- In the region: World's Second Oldest Continuously Burning Light Bulb, Fort Worth, TX - 29 mi.