Vernal, Utah: Life-Size Dinos in Dinosaur Garden
Fairly straightforward modern dinos, useful for comparison against Vernal's other, more whimsical (or obsolete) dinosaur sculptures.
Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum
- 496 E. Main St., Vernal, UT
- Outside of the Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum. East side of downtown, at the corner of US 40/Main St. and 500 E. St.
- Daily 8 am - 7 pm, off-season 9 am -5 pm
Life-Size Dinos in Dinosaur Garden
Visitor Tips and News About Life-Size Dinos in Dinosaur Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's a new dinosaur museum in Vernal, Utah, for children and adults alike. Gives a great history of the area, and has beautiful life-size statues of lots of different dinosaurs (including a terrific T-Rex, as seen in the picture).
[C Sullivan, 11/06/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Col. Sanders Statue - 1st Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchise, Murray, Utah
- Ute Indians Veteran's Park, Fort Duchesne, Utah
- Birthplace of Philo Farnsworth, Father of TV, Beaver, Utah
- Saltair - The Cursed Resort, Magna, Utah
- Spiral Jetty, Promontory, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips