Monticello, Florida: Orbs and Ghosts Plague B&B Camera Buffs
But only buffs with digital cameras. Are they binary ghosts?
John Denham House B&B
- 555 W. Palmer Mill Rd, Monticello, FL
- John Denham House B&B. I-10 to exit 225 -north to Monticello - five miles to Court House - Turn on 90 west - go four blocks - make left at Hickory St - around bend behind picket fence on left.
- Inside by reservation only. (Call to verify)
- $13 if on tour - $8 to visit house and view orb pictures and take photos
Orbs and Ghosts Plague B&B Camera Buffs
Visitor Tips and News About Orbs and Ghosts Plague B&B Camera Buffs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Orbs can always be found at The John Denham House B&B. Unknown spherical beings with different densities and ectoplasm move spontaneously and can only be captured on digital cameras. Nine hundred visitors came this past Halloween. Documented by Big Bend Ghost Trackers, Tallahasse, FL, with numerous photos. Ghost tours are done with digital cameras always capturing the orbs inside and out of the house.
[Pat Inmon, 12/10/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 26, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Grave in the Road, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Largest Imported Cheese - Mazzaro, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Gatorade Historical Marker, Gainesville, Florida
- Corn Snake Lookout, Gainesville, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips