Corvallis, Oregon: Pepsi Cola Bottling Plant Drive-Through Christmas Display
Corvallis, Oregon - Pepsi Cola Bottling Plant Drive-Through Christmas Display
Visitor Tips and News About Pepsi Cola Bottling Plant Drive-Through Christmas Display
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A spectacle of plywood cutouts, Christmas lights, and canned music, the local paper reports 40,000 visits per year to this drive-through Christmas pleasure. Every year the lot outside a small Pepsi Cola factory is transformed into a Christmas paradise. Plywood cut-outs of Disney characters, Santa Clauses, angels, and even a beaver (the local college football mascot) jinggle and jangle on small motors, adorned with Christmas lights. On a good night, near Christmas, it takes twenty minutes just to get into the driveway. It's tacky. It's innocent. It was a staple of my childhood and it is still going strong after 25 years.
[Karelia Stetz-Waters, 12/18/2006]
Pepsi Cola Bottling Plant Drive-Through Christmas Display:
Address: 2636 NE Belvue St., Corvallis, OR
Directions: Basically all you need to do is take 99W through Corvallis and turn when you see the lights.
Hours: Thanksgiving to Christmas, M - F 5 - 10 PM, Sat - Sun 5 -11 PM
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Statue of Beloved Brothel Madam, Pendleton, Oregon
- Ghost Town That Couldn't Be Bought, Shaniko, Oregon
- Carnivorous Plants, Florence, Oregon
- Sea Lion Caves, Florence, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
- Feature: Zero Milestone of the Jeff Davis Highway, Fairview, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips