Crystal, Nevada: Brothel Art Museum
Is it a brothel, or an art museum? It's a brothel, but they heavily promote a "museum" -- a room with walls full of photos and news clips.
- Crystal Rd., Crystal, NV
- US 95 to Hwy 160 4 miles south, right on Crystal Rd. which become Ranch Road. Museum/brothel on left.
Brothel Art Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Brothel Art Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Passed a little sign for the turnoff on Hwy 160, and thought it was a feeble lure out to one of Nevada's legal brothels. Then further south we spotted this large billboard in Pahrump:
"The oldest tourist attraction in southern Nevada... the only museum of its kind in the world!"
So it's either a legitimate museum, or part of an elaborate excuse for patrons. "Honey, I wasn't cavorting at a brothel, I was visiting the Brothel Art Museum."
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 12/29/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 25, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Haunted Pioneer Saloon, Goodsprings, Nevada
- Metropolis, Nevada: Modern-Day Ghost Town, Metropolis, Nevada
- Thunder Mountain Park, Imlay, Nevada
- Statue of Snowshoe Mailman of the Sierra, Genoa, Nevada
- Half-Size Eiffel Tower, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Liquor Store Indian, Mandan, North Dakota
- Muensterberg Plaza and Clock Tower, Berne, Indiana
- Twist O' The Mist, Niagara Falls, New York
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Animatronic Swamp Puppet Show, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips