Crystal, Nevada: Brothel Art Museum
Is it a brothel, or an art museum? It's a brothel, but they heavily promote a "museum" -- a room with walls full of photos and news clips.
- Crystal Rd., Crystal, NV
- US 95 to Hwy 160 4 miles south, right on Crystal Rd. which become Ranch Road. Museum/brothel on left.
Brothel Art Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Brothel Art Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Passed a little sign for the turnoff on Hwy 160, and thought it was a feeble lure out to one of Nevada's legal brothels. Then further south we spotted this large billboard in Pahrump:
"The oldest tourist attraction in southern Nevada... the only museum of its kind in the world!"
So it's either a legitimate museum, or part of an elaborate excuse for patrons. "Honey, I wasn't cavorting at a brothel, I was visiting the Brothel Art Museum."
[Roadsideamerica.com Team, 12/29/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- $28.2 Million Statue of Popeye, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Feature: Flaming Praying Mantis, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Rub Cleopatra's Chest for Luck, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Last Chance Joe, Sparks, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips