Peters Creek, Alaska: Ladybug Rock
Visitor Tips and News About Ladybug Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peters Creek, Alaska - Ladybug Rock
Right in front of the Peters Creek Business Center there sits a giant ladybug with a warm smile.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 01/25/2007]
- Going South on the Glennallen Highway towards and above anchorage. Turn on to the Peters Creek exit, turn left and go up to the intersection and it will be on your left at nine o' clock.
February 6, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Halibut Hook Sculpture, Homer, Alaska
- Interior Alaska Antler Arch, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Aurora Express Train-Themed B&B, Fairbanks, Alaska
- The Bird House, Bird Creek, Alaska
- Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona