Peters Creek, Alaska: Ladybug Rock
Visitor Tips and News About Ladybug Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Peters Creek, Alaska - Ladybug Rock
Right in front of the Peters Creek Business Center there sits a giant ladybug with a warm smile.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 01/25/2007]
- Going South on the Glennallen Highway towards and above anchorage. Turn on to the Peters Creek exit, turn left and go up to the intersection and it will be on your left at nine o' clock.
June 27, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Wishing Well of Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
- World's Largest Gold Nugget, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Batmobile, London Bus, VW Ladybug, Houston, Alaska
- Dolly's House Museum: Brothel, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Wizard of Oz Metal Statues, Juneau, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California