Davidson, Saskatchewan, Canada: Big Coffee Pot
24 feet tall and tilted toward a proportionately immense cup.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Large Coffee Pot
Visitor Tips and News About Big Coffee Pot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Just visited Davidson and the Large Coffee Pot and am happy to report that it is still there. It has been painted and is in a small, but nice, park that also now has a statue of "The Fiddler" (a frontiersman playing a fiddle), a replica of a "Red River Cart" that was instrumental in the settlement of the region, and some vintage road-building equipment. [Preston Garrison, 05/06/2014]
Big Coffee Pot and Cup
This big coffee pot and coffee cup, along Saskatchewan highway 11, was erected to commemorate the towns status as a stopping off spot half-way between the cities of Regina and Saskatoon. In old photos it is shown in an a flat empty field; now, though, it is well maintained in a park and picnic site.
[Greg Melle / Notsorry.com, 10/01/2008]
Big Coffee Pot
The town of Davidson, Saskatchewan has a 24-foot coffee pot and cup on the side of the highway.
[Adam Bouvier, 01/29/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Snowman - Blizzard Capital, Kenaston, SK, Canada - 20 mi.
- Mac, the World's Largest Moose, Moose Jaw, SK, Canada - 63 mi.
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, SK, Canada - 66 mi.
- In the region: 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, SK, Canada - 87 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 24, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Saskatchewan Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Coffee Pot, Davidson, Saskatchewan
- Snowman - Blizzard Capital, Kenaston, Saskatchewan
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Gopherville, Langenburg, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips