Davidson, Saskatchewan, Canada: Big Coffee Pot
24 feet tall and tilted toward a proportionately immense cup.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Big Coffee Pot and Cup
Visitor Tips and News About Big Coffee Pot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This big coffee pot and coffee cup, along Saskatchewan highway 11, was erected to commemorate the towns status as a stopping off spot half-way between the cities of Regina and Saskatoon. In old photos it is shown in an a flat empty field; now, though, it is well maintained in a park and picnic site.
[Greg Melle / Notsorry.com, 10/01/2008]
Big Coffee Pot
The town of Davidson, Saskatchewan has a 24-foot coffee pot and cup on the side of the highway.
[Adam Bouvier, 01/29/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Snowman - Blizzard Capital, Kenaston, SK, Canada - 20 mi.
- Mac, the World's Largest Moose, Moose Jaw, SK, Canada - 63 mi.
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, SK, Canada - 66 mi.
- In the region: 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, SK, Canada - 87 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 10, 2014
Saskatchewan Latest Tips and Stories
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Gopherville, Langenburg, Saskatchewan
- Indian Head Statue, Indian Head, Saskatchewan
- Muffler Man, Levuka, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
- World's Largest Indoor Train Display, West Chester, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips