Marblemount, Washington: Wildwood Chapel - Tiny Church
A diminutive den of divine inspiration that seats nine.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Wildwood Chapel - Tiny Church
Visitor Tips and News About Wildwood Chapel - Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Stop, pause, reflect... This tiny church near Marblemount, Washington is located at the Clark's Skagit River Resort. We found this to be a relaxing and beautiful place to stop for a moment and stretch our legs. The Chapel seats nine people and is available for weddings!
[Caroline Stuckey, 01/29/2007]
Wildwood Chapel - A Tiny Church
Small white chapel directly across the road from Clark's Resort (a very old restaurant and cabin facility) on State Route 20 -- North Cascades Highway.
I believe Tootsy Clark, who with her late husband, Rudy, built the resort, also built the little wayside chapel. It's just big enough for maybe six or seven people. Has a small altar and a pulpit and is nestled in the trees along the Skagit River.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Theo Chocolate Factory Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Flaming Geyser State Park, Auburn, Washington
- Video: Yesteryear Travel: Century 21 Calling..., Seattle, Washington
- Muffler Man - Stevedore Man, Everett, Washington
- World's Largest Egg, Winlock, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Apple Basket Water Tower, Mount Jackson, Virginia
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Brown Pet Cemetery, Columbus, Ohio
- Singing Highway, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Feature: Wentworth Museum: Petrified Cat, Pensacola, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips