Spooner, Wisconsin: Muffler Man
A good-guy giant cowboy (white hat) at a go kart track watches for when trouble comes to town.
Bulik's Amusement Center
- N5639 Highway 63, Spooner, WI
- Bulik's Amusement Center, go-cart/waterslide park. North edge of town on the west side of US 63, just south of where it splits off of US 53.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 5 of 5...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Very cool dude. Almost fell in the snow trying to get down and take a picture with him.
[Craig W., 12/13/2012]
You can see him from the road. But not really anything to jump out of the car for....
Cowboy Muffler Man
The Cowboy Muffler Man on Highway 63 in Spooner is still standing in front of Bulik's Amusements. He has been repainted with a red shirt.
Muffler Man - Cowboy
We saw this Muffler Man statue in 2006 at the edge of a Go-Kart area. Didn't look like the Go-Kart place was doing so well...so not sure if he's still there or not...but he was pretty darn cool and in very good shape at the time.
[Donna Dingle, 06/30/2008]
Muffler Man - Giant Cowboy Guy
During the last thirty years in Spooner, WI, Giant Cowboy Guy has been spotted in various locations. I first remember seeing him selling tires at a local gas station. He disappeared for a while, but can now be seen at a go-cart/waterslide park on Hwy 63 just north of downtown Spooner. I come up to his knee, so he must be about 18-20 feet tall. I saw him there just a couple of weeks ago.
[Paul Nesja, 05/22/1997]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 22, 2014
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man Head in Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- World's Most Artistic Bathrooms, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Little Dinky No. 2 Train, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Jurustic Park, Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Seven-Foot-Tall Grasshopper made of Junk, Sussex, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Sanitarium Bed, Batavia, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips