Logansport, Indiana: Big Bull Statue #1Stands next to an establishment named Mr. Happy Burger. The fiberglass black bull wears a chef's hat and a bib.
Mr. Happy Burger
- 900 W. Market St., Logansport, IN
- Mr. Happy Burger. On the corner of US Hwy 24/W. Market St. and W. Broadway St.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue #1
One on the east side of town and one on the west -- both big bulls are about 12 foot tall, in front of Mr. Happy Burger. Owned by Bobby Shanks, they have been around since the late '70s.[matt freshour, 03/09/2007]
The bull on the west side of town wears a chef's hat. July 2013: Photo added.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Big Bull Statue #2, Logansport, IN - 3 mi.
- Barn with Semi Truck Shingle Roof, Peru, IN - 11 mi.
- Business of Cast Metal Oddities, Peru, IN - 14 mi.
- In the region: Birthplace of Dan Patch, Famous Harness Racing Horse, Oxford, IN - 48 mi.