Logansport, Indiana: Big Bull Statue #1
Stands next to an establishment named Mr. Happy Burger. The fiberglass black bull wears a chef's hat and a bib.
Mr. Happy Burger
- 900 W. Market St., Logansport, IN
- Mr. Happy Burger. On the corner of US Hwy 24/W. Market St. and W. Broadway St.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue #1
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Bull Statues
One on the east side of town and one on the west -- both big bulls are about 12 foot tall, in front of Mr. Happy Burger. Owned by Bobby Shanks, they have been around since the late '70s. [matt freshour, 03/09/2007]
February 28, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Ice Cream Giant: Parks & Recreation, Montpelier, Indiana
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana
- John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Birthplace of Florence Henderson, Dale, Indiana
- Santa Statue, Evansville, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Date Shakes and Hot Spring Baths, Tecopa, California
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- New London School Explosion Monument, New London, Texas
- Pink Elephant With Glasses, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Don Q Inn - Fire!, Dodgeville, Wisconsin