Logansport, Indiana: Big Bull Statue #1
Stands next to an establishment named Mr. Happy Burger. The fiberglass black bull wears a chef's hat and a bib.
Mr. Happy Burger
- 900 W. Market St., Logansport, IN
- Mr. Happy Burger. On the corner of US Hwy 24/W. Market St. and W. Broadway St.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue #1
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Bull Statues
One on the east side of town and one on the west -- both big bulls are about 12 foot tall, in front of Mr. Happy Burger. Owned by Bobby Shanks, they have been around since the late '70s. [matt freshour, 03/09/2007]
December 5, 2016
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Santa Statue, Evansville, Indiana
- Grave in the Middle of the Road, Franklin, Indiana
- Three White Men Hanged For Killing Indians, Pendleton, Indiana
- Sleep in a Pullman Rail Car, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Superhero Window Man, Indianapolis, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois