Logansport, Indiana: Big Bull Statue #1
Stands next to an establishment named Mr. Happy Burger. The fiberglass black bull wears a chef's hat and a bib.
Mr. Happy Burger
- 900 W. Market St., Logansport, IN
- Mr. Happy Burger. On the corner of US Hwy 24/W. Market St. and W. Broadway St.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue #1
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Bull Statues
One on the east side of town and one on the west -- both big bulls are about 12 foot tall, in front of Mr. Happy Burger. Owned by Bobby Shanks, they have been around since the late '70s. [matt freshour, 03/09/2007]
September 5, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
- Grissom Air Museum, Peru, Indiana
- Bendix Woods - STUDEBAKER Trees, South Bend, Indiana
- Muffler Man - Indian, Toto, Indiana
- Gravity Hill, Mooresville, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Unclaimed Baggage Center, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota