Atlantic City, New Jersey: Statue of Lenin (Gone)
"Haw-haw, comrade! We will put your commie statue in a capitalist casino! Haw-haw!" In front of the Red Square Bar. Still has a head. May be cursed.
- Bar closed in Nov. 2012, statue was removed.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Atlantic City, New Jersey - The Curse Of Lenin
Statue Of Lenin:
A New Jersey man has noticed what the rest of us may have missed -- that statues of former communist leader Vladimir Lenin are cursed.
[05/29/2008] Complete Story...
Statue Of Lenin
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of Lenin
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a large statue of Lenin in front of the Red Square restaurant at the Tropicana Hotel in Atlantic City NJ.
[Erik Lander, 02/16/2007]
November 25, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Northlandz, Flemington, New Jersey
- Milk Jug Lady, Mays Landing, New Jersey
- Nixon's Guardhouse And Home Surveillance Control Panel, Saddle River, New Jersey
- Feature: Father of Radio Astronomy - Jansky Monument, Holmdel, New Jersey
- Gravity Hill, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Charles, Famous Log, Eastpoint, Florida
- The Equality House, Topeka, Kansas
- Oscar Monnig's Meteorites, Fort Worth, Texas
- Only Conch Shell Wall in the U.S., Port Arthur, Texas
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota