Atlantic City, New Jersey: Statue of Lenin (Gone)
"Haw-haw, comrade! We will put your commie statue in a capitalist casino! Haw-haw!" In front of the Red Square Bar. Still has a head. May be cursed.
- Bar closed in Nov. 2012, statue was removed.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Atlantic City, New Jersey - The Curse Of Lenin
Statue Of Lenin:
A New Jersey man has noticed what the rest of us may have missed -- that statues of former communist leader Vladimir Lenin are cursed.
[05/29/2008] Complete Story...
Statue Of Lenin
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of Lenin
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a large statue of Lenin in front of the Red Square restaurant at the Tropicana Hotel in Atlantic City NJ.
[Erik Lander, 02/16/2007]
July 31, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Steel Dinosaurs, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
- Elaine's Haunted Mansion Restaurant, Cape May, New Jersey
- Sea Captain with Peg Leg and Hook, Wildwood, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Starlight Inn and Sunset Drive-in Movie Theatre, Colchester, Vermont
- Structure Man, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Last Happy Chef, Mankato, Minnesota
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah