Grove City, Ohio: Cowboy Statue
Maybe twice life-size, sitting on a fence rail and waving his hat, neighborly-like.
Columbus Auto Resale
- 2125 Harrisburg Pike, Grove City, OH
- Outside Columbus Auto Resale. I-270 exit 2. Drive north on US 62/Harrisburg Pike for a half-mile. Go through the stoplight at Alkire Rd. The statue will be just to the north, on the left, just as the road crosses a bridge over a little creek.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Cowboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Easy to photograph if coming from the north; just pull off to the side of the road. Looks recently painted. [The Wanderer, 01/04/2014]
Back in the 1970s, this cowboy statue was located in front of the Western Pancake House on Busch Blvd in Columbus, Ohio, across from the French Market/Continent area. The Western Pancake House is no longer there, and I have no idea who made the statue or its exact origin.
[Craig F, 03/06/2010]
Sitting Cowboy at Columbus Auto Resale. He has a hat in one hand and sports a bow tie, and gun on his belt.
[Mark Comstock, 02/16/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 2, 2014
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wellsville, Ohio
- Soldier Covering His Ears, Bridgeport, Ohio
- David Grohl Alley, World's Largest Drumsticks, Warren, Ohio
- Former Smallest Book in the World, Cleveland, Ohio
- Planet Art: They Have Landed, Cleveland, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wausau, Wisconsin
- Feature: Museum of Aviation, Warner Robins, Georgia
- Popeye Statue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Horse Drawn Steampunk, Elkridge, Maryland
- Giant Cow, Clarion, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips