Indianapolis, Indiana: Large Bull Statue (Gone)
Painted bright yellow and has lipstick on its mouth.
- Northeast edge of the city. I-465 exit 42, then drive northeast on Pendleton Pike to 46th St. On the right, next to Karman's Produce.
- March 2010 - Reported gone. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Large Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Bull Statue
Large Bull on a trailer with "Produce No Bull" painted on the flanks and lipstick mouth. This one is at Karman's Produce.
[Mark Comstock, 02/23/2007]
October 10, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Pink Cadillac Lady, Clarksville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- Birdhouse Paradise of Bill Larkin, Loogootee, Indiana
- Rotary Jail That Still Rotates, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado