Indianapolis, Indiana: Large Bull Statue (Gone)
Painted bright yellow and has lipstick on its mouth.
- Northeast edge of the city. I-465 exit 42, then drive northeast on Pendleton Pike to 46th St. On the right, next to Karman's Produce.
- March 2010 - Reported gone. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Large Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Bull Statue
Large Bull on a trailer with "Produce No Bull" painted on the flanks and lipstick mouth. This one is at Karman's Produce.
[Mark Comstock, 02/23/2007]
July 31, 2016
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- 8-Legged Calf, New Harmony, Indiana
- Garden of Gas Station Signs, Whiteland, Indiana
- World's Largest Egg, Mentone, Indiana
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Monument to Last Shot of the Civil War, Waynesville, North Carolina
- License Plate Building, Sylva, North Carolina
- Popeye Statue - 2007 Model, Alma, Arkansas
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- Rock in a Cage, Lindsborg, Kansas