Indianapolis, Indiana: Large Bull Statue (Gone)
Painted bright yellow and has lipstick on its mouth.
- Northeast edge of the city. I-465 exit 42, then drive northeast on Pendleton Pike to 46th St. On the right, next to Karman's Produce.
- March 2010 - Reported gone. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Large Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Bull Statue
Large Bull on a trailer with "Produce No Bull" painted on the flanks and lipstick mouth. This one is at Karman's Produce.
[Mark Comstock, 02/23/2007]
March 27, 2017
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Four Presidents Corners, Monroeville, Indiana
- World's Largest Candle, Centerville, Indiana
- Martin and Bobby Across the Divide, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Ice Cream Giant: Parks & Recreation, Montpelier, Indiana
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California