Indianapolis, Indiana: Large Bull Statue (Gone)
Painted bright yellow and has lipstick on its mouth.
- Northeast edge of the city. I-465 exit 42, then drive northeast on Pendleton Pike to 46th St. On the right, next to Karman's Produce.
- March 2010 - Reported gone. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Large Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Bull Statue
Large Bull on a trailer with "Produce No Bull" painted on the flanks and lipstick mouth. This one is at Karman's Produce.
[Mark Comstock, 02/23/2007]
October 27, 2016
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Coke Bottle, Bruceville, Indiana
- World's Largest Rocking Chair - Big John, Franklin, Indiana
- Giant Martini-Drinking Elephant, Fortville, Indiana
- Minion Silo, Ossian, Indiana
- Ernie Pyle World War II Museum, Dana, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sam Spade's Office, Winters, California
- Ghost Town Where The Andromeda Strain was Filmed, Shafter, Texas
- Abandoned Jail and Wedding Chapel, Laurel Springs, North Carolina
- Shoe Tree, Kalkaska, Michigan
- North Charleston Fire Museum, North Charleston, South Carolina