Indianapolis, Indiana: Large Bull Statue (Gone)
Painted bright yellow and has lipstick on its mouth.
- Northeast edge of the city. I-465 exit 42, then drive northeast on Pendleton Pike to 46th St. On the right, next to Karman's Produce.
- March 2010 - Reported gone. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Large Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Bull Statue
Large Bull on a trailer with "Produce No Bull" painted on the flanks and lipstick mouth. This one is at Karman's Produce.
[Mark Comstock, 02/23/2007]
November 27, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Duckpin Bowling, Indianapolis, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico