Indianapolis, Indiana: Large Bull Statue (Gone)
Painted bright yellow and has lipstick on its mouth.
- Northeast edge of the city. I-465 exit 42, then drive northeast on Pendleton Pike to 46th St. On the right, next to Karman's Produce.
- March 2010 - Reported gone. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Large Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Bull Statue
Large Bull on a trailer with "Produce No Bull" painted on the flanks and lipstick mouth. This one is at Karman's Produce.
[Mark Comstock, 02/23/2007]
February 26, 2017
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana
- John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Birthplace of Florence Henderson, Dale, Indiana
- Santa Statue, Evansville, Indiana
- Grave in the Middle of the Road, Franklin, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California