West Branch, Michigan: Giant Sitting Lumberjack
Might be 25 feet tall if he stood up. Holds a giant spoon instead of an axe.
Lumber Jack Food and Spirits
- 2980 Cook Rd, West Branch, MI
- Lumber Jack Food and Spirits. Just north of I-75 exit 212, on the west side of Cook Rd.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Paul Bunyan Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Sitting Lumberjack
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Paul Bunyan Statue has changed its look since the 2007 photo on the site was taken. Still there, but very different looking. Dark hair and beard, a cleaner look in the beard, and a tan shirt instead of a red one.
[Shelly J., 06/01/2011]
Giant Sitting Lumberjack
A large sitting, bearded lumberjack in a red shirt, green suspenders, stocking cap, with a large spoon in his hands (instead of an ax). Would be about 25 feet tall if standing up.
[Mark Comstock, 02/23/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- McCourtie Park - Fake Wood, Somerset Center, Michigan
- Eat in 1950s Cars Made into Booths, Monroe, Michigan
- Memorial to "The First Spaceman", Penn, Michigan
- Christmas Motel Neon Sign, Christmas, Michigan
- Giant Santa Sign, Christmas, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips