Fox, Alaska: Touch the Alaskan Oil Pipeline Here
No matter where you stand on the wilderness-resource-exploitation issue, you know you want to put your hands on this.
Trans-Alaska Pipeline Visitor Center
- Steese Hwy., Fox, AK
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline Visitor Center. On the Steese Highway at milepost 8.4, between Fairbanks and Fox.
Visitor Tips and News About Touch the Alaskan Oil Pipeline Here
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Alaskan Pipeline Park
Heading out of Fairbanks towards Fox, there is a park called The Trans Alaska Oil Pipeline Visitors Center. You can walk up to the Pipeline and touch it. There are some other related things that are worth looking at.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 04/01/2007]
August 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- The Bird House, Bird Creek, Alaska
- Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska
- Whispering Giant - Indian Head, Valdez, Alaska
- Lonesome Fish, Valdez, Alaska
- Cat Mayor, Talkeetna, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas
- Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Earlimart, California
- Abandoned Birthplace of Aretha Franklin, Memphis, Tennessee
- Confederate Museum in a Water Tower, Columbus, Texas