Visitor Tips and News About Mr. Potato Head Elephant Tribute
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chepachet, Rhode Island - Mr. Potato Head Elephant Tribute
A Mr. Potato Head named "Betty The Learned Elephant" stands in front of city hall facing Hwy 44. Mr "Betty" (Could be a whole new class of transgender Potato Heads?) is in great shape. She/He commemorates "Little Bett," who is also profiled by RoadsideAmerica.com.
[Larry Glass, 04/12/2007]
Mr. Potato Head Elephant Tribute:
- About 20 miles west of Providence on Hwy 44. On the north side of the highway.
May 27, 2015
Rhode Island Latest Tips and Stories
- The Feet and the Wave, Newport, Rhode Island
- Grave of a Suspected Vampire, Exeter, Rhode Island
- Scrap Metal Scorpion, Exeter, Rhode Island
- Feature: JFK's Rejected Grave Slab, Newport, Rhode Island
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri