Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada: Goats on the Roof
Reportedly the goats have free reign of roofs all over the village.
Goats on the Roof
Visitor Tips and News About Goats on the Roof
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Just north of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, in a little town called Coombs, there's a store that has goats on the roof. The goats hang around up there during the summer season, but come down for the winter months. The store sells a lot of interesting stuff, so if you miss the goats, you can still have a fun shopping experience. [Jeanette, 02/02/1999]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Esso Gnome: Largest in Canada, Nanoose Bay, BC, Canada - 8 mi.
- Floating Ghost Ships, Powell River, BC, Canada - 39 mi.
- Killer Whale Lawn Pod, Sekiu, WA - 70 mi.
- 14 Big Laughing Men, Vancouver, BC, Canada - 57 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Vancouver Centennial Rocket Ship, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Very Large Abacus, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Police Museum: The Milkshake Murderer, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Esso Gnome: Largest in Canada, Nanoose, British Columbia
- Paul B in Squamish, Squamish, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips