Congruity, Pennsylvania: World's Only Drive-Thru Strip Club - Closed
- Climax Gentleman's Club. On the north side of US 22, five miles east of Hwy 66 or four miles west of Hwy 981.
- Closed summer 2009 after owner's death.
Not for the average family, but convenient for men who can't be bothered to get out of their cars. Roadsideamerica.com Report...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Only Drive-Thru Strip Club - Closed
The Climax Drive-Thru Strip Club recently closed.[Paul, 01/19/2010]
A setback for the Drive-Thru Tour. Nick Climax (Fratangelo) died last January 15 -- he was only 58 -- and although the club tried to make a go without him, it closed over the summer of 2009.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Rural Space Shuttle, Greensburg, PA - 1 mi.
- Cigar Box Guitar Museum, New Alexandria, PA - 3 mi.
- Muffler Man - Football Player, Greensburg, PA - 7 mi.
- In the region: Johnstown Inclined Plane - World's Steepest Vehicular Inclined Plane, Johnstown, PA - 30 mi.