Little Compton, Rhode Island: Cow Vomit Rope On Display
A messy but effective way to empty the stomach of a sick cow, on display for your enlightenment in the historical society's Wilbor House.
- 548 West Main Rd (Hwy 77), Little Compton, RI
- Little Compton Historical Society, Wilbor House -- Hwy 24 exit at Tiverton/Little Compton. South on Hwy 77 through traffic light at Tiverton Four Corners. Continue south for 7 miles, the Wilbor House is on the left.
- Th-Su 1-5 pm in summer, weekends only Sep-Oct (Call to verify)
Cow Vomit Rope On Display
Visitor Tips and News About Cow Vomit Rope On Display
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
If you have a sick cow, you force this rope down their throat until she throws up, and then she feels better. See it here.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 04/18/2007]
August 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Rhode Island Latest Tips and Stories
- Roof Dragon, Providence, Rhode Island
- Highest Point in Rhode Island, Foster, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Elephant Tribute, Chepachet, Rhode Island
- The Feet and the Wave, Newport, Rhode Island
- Grave of a Suspected Vampire, Exeter, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas