Little Compton, Rhode Island: Cow Vomit Rope On Display
A messy but effective way to empty the stomach of a sick cow, on display for your enlightenment in the historical society's Wilbor House.
- 548 West Main Rd (Hwy 77), Little Compton, RI
- Little Compton Historical Society, Wilbor House -- Hwy 24 exit at Tiverton/Little Compton. South on Hwy 77 through traffic light at Tiverton Four Corners. Continue south for 7 miles, the Wilbor House is on the left.
- Th-Su 1-5 pm in summer, weekends only Sep-Oct (Call to verify)
Cow Vomit Rope On Display
Visitor Tips and News About Cow Vomit Rope On Display
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
If you have a sick cow, you force this rope down their throat until she throws up, and then she feels better. See it here.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 04/18/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 17, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Rhode Island Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
- Only Place on Earth to find Cumberlandite, Cumberland, Rhode Island
- Lesser Known Vampire Grave, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Rooftop Tin Man, Warwick, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips