Little Compton, Rhode Island: Cow Vomit Rope On Display
A messy but effective way to empty the stomach of a sick cow, on display for your enlightenment in the historical society's Wilbor House.
- 548 West Main Rd (Hwy 77), Little Compton, RI
- Little Compton Historical Society, Wilbor House -- Hwy 24 exit at Tiverton/Little Compton. South on Hwy 77 through traffic light at Tiverton Four Corners. Continue south for 7 miles, the Wilbor House is on the left.
- Th-Su 1-5 pm in summer, weekends only Sep-Oct (Call to verify)
Cow Vomit Rope On Display
Visitor Tips and News About Cow Vomit Rope On Display
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
If you have a sick cow, you force this rope down their throat until she throws up, and then she feels better. See it here.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 04/18/2007]
May 2, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Rhode Island Latest Tips and Stories
- Dark Shadows Collinswood Mansion, Newport, Rhode Island
- Cannon With Jammed Cannonball, Providence, Rhode Island
- TAPS Headquarters - Empty!, Warwick, Rhode Island
- Narragansett Rune Stone, Wickford, Rhode Island
- H.P. Lovecraft's Grave, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont