Exeter, Ontario, Canada: White Squirrel Town
They're not albinos (they have black eyes and noses) but they are white.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Black and White Squirrels - Pals at Last?
Visitor Tips and News About White Squirrel Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
White Squirrel Festival, Exeter, Ontario. I ran out of film just after I got this. While I was reloading, the black squirrel demonstrated that his goal was not "friendship". He was finished (or had been stopped) before I got more film in the camera. Maybe that was for the best.
[Craig Thom, 10/29/2000]
Canada Prepares for White Squirrel Festival
White squirrel worship is not unique to the United States. Albino squirrel meccas in Marionville, MO, Olney, IL, and Kenton, TN, must now deal with the fanatics of South Huron, Ontario.... [07/09/2000] Complete News Story
Home of the White Squirrels
I lived in Exeter, Ontario, Canada and it's claim to fame is also "Home of the White Squirrel." There are many of them running about this town of 3700 people.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Black Squirrel Capital, London, ON, Canada - 27 mi.
- Salt Discovery Monument, Goderich, ON, Canada - 30 mi.
- Tiny Church, Dunlop, ON, Canada - 32 mi.
- In the region: Holstein Cow Statues, Brantford, ON, Canada - 64 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 21, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- 21-Foot-Tall Transformer Robot, Port Hope, Ontario
- Avro Arrow Jet - Scale Replica, Barry's Bay, Ontario
- Big Chunks of Old Buildings, Toronto, Ontario
- Flying Saucer, Moonbeam, Ontario
- World's Largest Snowman, Beardmore, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Big Green Dinosaur, Wharton, Texas
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips