Glendive, Montana: Glendisaurus - Dinosaur Statue
Built in the 1990s by public-spirited resident volunteers, named for the town.
- Olmstead Drive, Glendive, MT
- I-94 exit 213, then north on Hwy 16 for a little over a mile. On the west side; turn left onto Olmstead Drive if you like.
Glendisaurus - Dinosaur Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Glendisaurus - Dinosaur Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Located on Highway 16 just north of Glendive, Montana is a giant dinosaur that they have named Glendisaurus. It's in a public park right off the highway. The plaque by the dinosaur reads:
Glendisaurus [Christy Hook, 04/24/2007]
This triceratops dinosaur is dedicated to the community. It was made a reality by the people, businesses and organizations of this community through their generous donations and hundreds of volunteer hours. A dream of Joe Crisafulli and Len Watson. Designed and spearheaded by Craig Hostetler and Dan Bushnell 1994-1997.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 22, 2014
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Old Snowdrift, Last Wolf in Montana, Stanford, Montana
- Grumpy Wood-Carved Cowboys, Choteau, Montana
- Oxygen Tank Wind Chime, Pendroy, Montana
- Peter Toth Whispering Giant Sculpture, Red Lodge, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beatles/Classic Rock Ice Cream Shoppe, Pacific Grove, California
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- World's Largest Kokopelli, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Original Chick-fil-A Dwarf House, Hapeville, Georgia
- Right-Wing Uncle Sam Billboard, Chehalis, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips