Anchorage, Alaska: Big Roller Skate on a Pole
Advertises a local roller skate rink in grand style.
- 8100 Homer Drive, Anchorage, AK
- Southbound Seward Hwy at the 76th Ave. exit. Continue south on the frontage road. The skate will be on the right, just south of 80th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Roller Skate on a Pole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Roller Skate
Along the Seward Highway there is one huge roller skate. [Adam Scott Lankford, 05/04/2007]
March 24, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia