Fort Collins, Colorado: Grave of the Railroad Dog
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Annie the Railroad Dog
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of the Railroad Dog
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Another dog monument: I have recently heard of a dog monument in Fort Collins, to "annie", whom the railway people adopted. She apparently lived there all her life and made it her job to meet the trains. The fort collins public library had the statue commissioned. this is fairly recent (last few years).
[Beverley Wood, 02/04/1999]
November 29, 2015
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Mile Marker 419.99, Stratton, Colorado
- Baldpate Inn: 20,000 keys, Estes Park, Colorado
- Noah's Ark-shaped Building, Estes Park, Colorado
- Dine in a Plane, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Big Adirondack Chair, Loveland, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida
- Grave of Bo Diddley, Bronson, Florida