Fort Collins, Colorado: Grave of the Railroad Dog
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Annie the Railroad Dog
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of the Railroad Dog
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Another dog monument: I have recently heard of a dog monument in Fort Collins, to "annie", whom the railway people adopted. She apparently lived there all her life and made it her job to meet the trains. The fort collins public library had the statue commissioned. this is fairly recent (last few years).
[Beverley Wood, 02/04/1999]
September 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Cow, Cortez, Colorado
- El Vado Motel Junk Sculptures, Boulder, Colorado
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- John Denver Earth Hero Statue, Morrison, Colorado
- Eisenhower's Favorite Fishing Spot, Fraser, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sin Alco: "You'll Like It", Corinth, Mississippi
- Spirit Lake Massacre Monument and Graves, Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Highest Point in Iowa - Hawkeye Point, Sibley, Iowa
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Williams, Arizona