Fort Collins, Colorado: Grave of the Railroad Dog
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Annie the Railroad Dog
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of the Railroad Dog
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Another dog monument: I have recently heard of a dog monument in Fort Collins, to "annie", whom the railway people adopted. She apparently lived there all her life and made it her job to meet the trains. The fort collins public library had the statue commissioned. this is fairly recent (last few years).
[Beverley Wood, 02/04/1999]
May 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Folk Art: Swetsville Zoo, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Cold War Horse, Arvada, Colorado
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Uncle Wilber Fountain, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Statue of The Pumpkin Man, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York