Fort Collins, Colorado: Grave of the Railroad Dog
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Annie the Railroad Dog
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of the Railroad Dog
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Another dog monument: I have recently heard of a dog monument in Fort Collins, to "annie", whom the railway people adopted. She apparently lived there all her life and made it her job to meet the trains. The fort collins public library had the statue commissioned. this is fairly recent (last few years).
[Beverley Wood, 02/04/1999]
July 30, 2016
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Ghost Town with Chipmunks, Nathrop, Colorado
- Where the Transcontinental Railroad Actually Met, Strasburg, Colorado
- Clarence's Corner - Popcorn Man, Sterling, Colorado
- Neil Armstrong's "One Small Step" Heartbeat, Durango, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- DC-7 Passenger Plane, New Smryna Beach, Florida
- Soul Music Museum: Soul Train Dance Floor, Memphis, Tennessee
- Burger Robot With Plasma Cannon, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Storybook Land, Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Solar System Model, Presque Isle, Maine