Fort Collins, Colorado: Grave of the Railroad Dog
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Annie the Railroad Dog
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of the Railroad Dog
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Another dog monument: I have recently heard of a dog monument in Fort Collins, to "annie", whom the railway people adopted. She apparently lived there all her life and made it her job to meet the trains. The fort collins public library had the statue commissioned. this is fairly recent (last few years).
[Beverley Wood, 02/04/1999]
February 10, 2016
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Sticker Ball, Longmont, Colorado
- Cowboy and Bucking Bronco, Falcon, Colorado
- Outdoor Percussion Instruments, Parker, Colorado
- Mile Marker 419.99, Stratton, Colorado
- Granite Paradise: Backyard Sculpture Garden, Fort Collins, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma