Quartzsite, Arizona: RV Park Metal Sculptures
Mr. Hassler welds old metal junk into freakish creatures and places them around his treeless RV park.
- 400 W. Main St., Quartzsite, AZ
- Hassler's RV Park. On the north side of W. Main St./US Hwy 95, a quarter-mile west of Central Blvd/Hwy 95.
Visitor Tips and News About RV Park Metal Sculptures
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
RV Park Metal Sculptures
Many interesting sculptures made from horseshoes, scrap metal and tools. The town of Quartzsite is a roadside attraction in its own right. Every year, between November and March, the population of less than 4,000 people swells as thousands of RVs descend to camp in the desert and attend the largest flea market and rock show that we've ever seen.
July 23, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Elephant's Feet, Tonalea, Arizona
- Fort Courage, Home of F Troop, Houck, Arizona
- Sunnyslope Rock Garden, Phoenix, Arizona
- Standin' on the Corner Park, Winslow, Arizona
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Festina, Iowa
- Junk art of Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- World Famous 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar, Haugan, Montana
- Hermit Hut of Tolstoy Park, Fairhope, Alabama
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida