Marion, Kentucky: Giant Tire Rim Woman (Gone)
She has a sassy short hairdo and come-hither look, but we're not sure that we'd want to run into her clanking about the countryside.
- On the north side of US Hwy 60, in front of a big pile of dirt at a Tire & Auto Center, a little over a mile west of Marion.
- July 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Giant Tire Rim Woman
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Tire Rim Woman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We were passing through Marion and decided to check out the Tire Rim Woman, however, we believe she was taken down, as we looked twice in the area described. We were looking forward to checking this one off, but I guess she has since retired!
[N. Urhahn, 07/04/2012]
Tire Rim Woman
This Tire Rim Woman was found west of Marion, KY. It is on the north side of the road. She is about 16 feet tall and is made of wheel rims!
[Mark Comstock, 05/08/2007]
September 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Lost River Cave, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Funtown Mountain, Cave City, Kentucky
- Mammoth Cave, Mammoth Cave, Kentucky
- Tiny Church - Monte Casino Chapel, Crestview Hills, Kentucky
- Big Mike's: Mystery House, Rocks, and Big Mo, Cave City, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Muffler Man Cowboy: Big Bob, Norwich, Connecticut
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana