Marion, Kentucky: Giant Tire Rim Woman - Gone
She has a sassy short hairdo and come-hither look, but we're not sure that we'd want to run into her clanking about the countryside.
- On the north side of US Hwy 60, in front of a big pile of dirt at a Tire & Auto Center, a little over a mile west of Marion.
- July 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Giant Tire Rim Woman
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Tire Rim Woman - Gone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We were passing through Marion and decided to check out the Tire Rim Woman, however, we believe she was taken down, as we looked twice in the area described. We were looking forward to checking this one off, but I guess she has since retired!
[N. Urhahn, 07/04/2012]
Tire Rim Woman
This Tire Rim Woman was found west of Marion, KY. It is on the north side of the road. She is about 16 feet tall and is made of wheel rims!
[Mark Comstock, 05/08/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 20, 2014
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Everly Brothers Monument, Central City, Kentucky
- Library of Mountain Millstones, London, Kentucky
- Florence Y'all Water Tower, Florence, Kentucky
- Tiny Post Office, Sardis, Kentucky
- King Arthur's Round Table - Literary Park, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beatles/Classic Rock Ice Cream Shoppe, Pacific Grove, California
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- World's Largest Kokopelli, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Original Chick-fil-A Dwarf House, Hapeville, Georgia
- Right-Wing Uncle Sam Billboard, Chehalis, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips